Dreams have come true! , A Sept/Oct 2014 Saratoga Springs PTR

Woo , we are getting close now .

51 days and counting

Last week was my FP+ window and I finally paid the trip off in full , so we can officially go now , that's such a weight off of my mind.

FP+ went a lot smoother than I had expected , I set my alarm for 4.45am , but didn't get my window open up until about 5.30. I managed to get all of the stuff I wanted, including 3 times on 7DMT and meeting Anna And Elsa on our last day.

Generally it's only Thom and I that need FP's as Adam doesn't ride much , he rides stuff he can stay in his chair for and watches the shows . But we have got the same FP for him so he can come through the queues with us , especially 7DMT.

We have one day where I don't have anything booked and my uber planning side of my brain is screaming but I think we will need a bit of down time and a chance if needed to do things we may have missed. Thom was there in June and had no problem making new plans on the day and even managed to score an Anna and Elsa fast pass for the same day. So it is possible to wing it but 1 day out of 16 is enough for me.

I've been Filling these past few days making my thank you cards for cast members , and looking at the food and wine booths and menus with Adam and deciding what we'd like to try . We both are not the most adventurous eater , but will give things a try so we've whittled it down to a reasonable selection , we only have 2.5 days in Epcot so can't eat everything . We will probably end up sharing most items. In case we don't like them , but will get more if we love it.

We only have one more train to book next week, and everything is done , and I will have to try to control myself.

I have a busy few days coming up at work , it's Pony Club camp time again!!! 4 days of 30 girls camping at the stables , the forecast is rain, so it's going to be a challenge keeping them entertained , so it'll keep me occupied for a while :P

I will be updating a few more times and will start my main trip report the weekend before we leave with my intros and pre travel days !

Love and pixie dust.

Vicky x

Oh wow! What a busy few weeks, camp was great as usual, and we have had a busy few days with our young riders during these last few weeks of the summer holidays.

You may recall I posted on the community boards about our house and the horrible situation with the damp, we were told we had to move out while they worked on it, which would be easier said than done with my DH and his needs.

Well 10 days ago we went to view a temporary property and bar a few small adaptions it seems like we could make it work for a few months.

But this also means trying to negotiate a house move and getting ready for Disney, just what I didn't need!

We are waiting for them to get back to us with a date for them to do the work we need, but hopefully we should move in early September and have a week or 2 to settle in before we go to Disney.

Today is the last day for customising our Magic Bands, so I have just doubled check the colours and names are correct, I cannot wait to pick mine up, and I'm slightly jealous of all of the Americans who are getting their bands delivered!

I'm not sure how many more updates I will be posting on this PTR as I will be adding a few pre travel days to my full TR, so to all of you , thanks for reading this , have a good holiday to all of you hoping soon , and happy planning g for all of you who have a little more of a wait, trust me it will fly by.

Love and pixie dust,

Vicky x

We leave TODAY!!!
This will be the last post as i will be starting the TR when I get back , I will come back to post the link though

Vicky X

Hi Vicky I guess you must be back by now. You must have had a great time! How about that trip report? I am dying to read it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter