Dream Trip

fey_spirit

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

We are currently trying to put together about 8,000 dollars by Jan 10th in order to pay for our dream vacation - for our tenth Anniversary. I thought the folks over here on the budget board might have some ideas on how I can make money fast (espcially from home)... without the internet, or with only access from our public library as our computer chose now to break down on us... don't know how we would manage to buy a new computer and still pull the money for the trip together.

Also what is the best way to bring the prices on our trip down?
Here's what we want to do:

3 nights at Boardwalk, DxDp and 5 day hopper
7 day magic cruise cat 11, (the cruise is 500 from being paid off.) with the REAS pkg, the Villa Spa treatment for two, and Palo for brunch, dinner & tea.
We would also like to take the mexican cooking excursion with the Western Magic itenirary.

We would spend the night at the Radision the night before and have free parking at the hotel.

We want to spend the last day hanging out at one of the parks (hence the five days instead of four on the base ticket) and spend the night at the Grand Floridian dining at victoria and Alberts...

Help?

Hello all!

We are currently trying to put together about 8,000 dollars by Jan 10th in order to pay for our dream vacation - for our tenth Anniversary. I thought the folks over here on the budget board might have some ideas on how I can make money fast (espcially from home)... without the internet, or with only access from our public library as our computer chose now to break down on us... don't know how we would manage to buy a new computer and still pull the money for the trip together.

Also what is the best way to bring the prices on our trip down?
Here's what we want to do:

3 nights at Boardwalk, DxDp and 5 day hopper
7 day magic cruise cat 11, (the cruise is 500 from being paid off.) with the REAS pkg, the Villa Spa treatment for two, and Palo for brunch, dinner & tea.
We would also like to take the mexican cooking excursion with the Western Magic itenirary.

We would spend the night at the Radision the night before and have free parking at the hotel.

We want to spend the last day hanging out at one of the parks (hence the five days instead of four on the base ticket) and spend the night at the Grand Floridian dining at victoria and Alberts...

Help?

Sounds like it will be a great trip!

Two ways to bring down costs while still a deluxe trip:
Eliminate park hopping. Just plan which park you want to go to each day in advance. You will also save time traveling between parks.
Get the cheapest room at Boardwalk you can and hope for an upgrade if you want a better view.

Only suggestion I can come up with is to keep watching for discounts or codes.

I am starting to think about some ways to celebrate our 10th, but that isn't until Dec 2011, hopefully by next summer I will have an idea, so I can book ahead of time. We will probably stay conceirge at WL since we love it so much and we have never stayed conceirge anywhere.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter