Dream April 20,2015 FE ...

First Disney cruise here too! Coming from cold snowy Quebec/Canada!!
Can we still participate? Just found out about this thread!
I'll leave my details here...
Cabin #8080, DD 6: Elsa, Mommy 50: Mickey, Antie Loulou 70: Donald (no allergies, no alcohol please)
See you soon!
mjo_demers@hotmail.com

Hi Marie
Glad to have you. I also replied via email but just checking to see if our FE group 5 has closed yet as I am not sure when their cut off is/was.
First Disney cruise here too! Coming from cold snowy Quebec/Canada!!
Can we still participate? Just found out about this thread!
I'll leave my details here...
Cabin #8080, DD 6: Elsa, Mommy 50: Mickey, Antie Loulou 70: Donald (no allergies, no alcohol please)
See you soon!
mjo_demers@hotmail.com

All FE groups that I am a part of (there are 5) have been closed. If you are looking to take part in one, please organize another for yourselves here. Marie, we will email you the group you are in, hopefully in the next day or so.

Disney Dream Cruise

April 20, 2015

What's Happening?

There are currently three completed Fish Extender Groups and Group #4 is in formation.

If you wish to participate, please post the following information in the thread. If you are uncomfortable posting cabin #'s or email addresses on a public forum you may PM them to me.

Cabin #
email address

(Please provide the following for each member of the cabin)
Last Name
First Name
Male/Felmale
Alcohol OK for gift?
Cruise Celebrations
Favorite Character

It's a lot of fun!

Please post any questions you might have on this thread and I will do my best to get you answers! Thanks for cruising with us!
Is it too late to do the FEE? Just learning about it. Not would be my family of four & another family of four

Is it too late to do the FEE? We are two families of four interested in doing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it too late to do the FEE? We are two families of four interested in doing it. Any help would be appreciated.

You know I feel really sorry for you. Unfortunately the FE has been taken to another site. If I was still going on this cruise I would have organized a DIS FE, but hopefully someone who has been banned from the DIS will come over here and help you out if they are still allowing people into the FE. Its sad how things have worked out.

Kim,
The groups I am with are all closed, sorry. They closed 2 weeks ago to give folks enough time to assemble etc. Maybe a late comers group can be started here beginning with the 8 of you??

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter