Dream April 20,2015 FE ...

Not FE related, but I thought someone on here would know the answer... Since this is our first cruise, I have no idea how long it takes to get off the ship on the last day. Is it worth making plans to visit NASA or go back to WDW for the day and spend one last night?

You should be off the ship by 9:30 or possibly even earlier. Keep in mind that new passengers waiting to board have to wait until the ship is empty so they do try to get everyone off as quickly as possible. We are not usually in a hurry to go anywhere so we tend to find a quiet place and wait till the crowds die down.

We are on board for April 20th, 2015. Our granddaughters first Disney Cruise.
E-8 and G-6.
Excited to participate in the Fish Extenders. How do we participate with this group?

Looking forward to cruising in April

Hi there! My hubbs just confirmed we are keeping our April 20, 2015 reservations aboard the Dream. Beyond excited. It will be me, DH, DD (8) and DD(5). Hoping there is an FE exchange? That is always so much fun. Our last cruise was 20+ cabins so this looks like it will be a smaller group.. PHEW! But still no matter the number it just adds to all of the magic and fun. Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks Doc! Nice to see the DIS folks trying to keep the FEE DIS related. on my last cruise, by the time that I set up a page for the DIS meet, they had already arranged a FEE on FB, and it wasn't nearly as fun as the ones I've done which are DIS based. I hope more people will stick to "DIS only" FEE and not organize them elsewhere!

My daughter-in-law was also hoping to join the FE for our 3 grandchildren. Is there one organized that we can be added to?

My daughter-in-law was also hoping to join the FE for our 3 grandchildren. Is there one organized that we can be added to?

We could see if there is any interest in creating a DIS only FEE. So far we would be the only two involved.

I am more than happy to transfer all the info over to here as well. At this point in summary... we had agreed to the FE lists being limited to 15 cabins per list. We are on list 3. Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

I am more than happy to transfer all the info over to here as well. At this point in summary... we had agreed to the FE lists being limited to 15 cabins per list. We are on list 3. Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

I would love to see the info here, perhaps in the first post. Facebook is so hard to navigate. There are tons of tangents going on and if you dont comment on one thread you dont get notifications of future comments. Sometimes the subject changes mid thread and I just can't keep up with all the different discussions.

On the DIS there is one discussion and so if you read everything in that thread you have all the facts. It's so much easier to navigate in my opinion.

Told DGD and DGS on Christmas Day about our cruise. They are beyond excited but I think Nana (me) is even more excited!! Reading everyone's tips and advice is awesome and makes it seem more real. Thanks everybody!

Told DGD and DGS on Christmas Day about our cruise. They are beyond excited but I think Nana (me) is even more excited!! Reading everyone's tips and advice is awesome and makes it seem more real. Thanks everybody!

From one Disney grandma to another, exciting and so much fun! We will have 2 of our DGS and 1 DGD on this cruise with us. We had all 9 of the grandkids on 2 cruises and had a blast. Welcome to the boards and the cruise.

could you tell me how to join FE group for April 20 dream cruise

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

Enjoy!

This is our family's very first cruise! We are so excited. Former Disneyland season pass holders from Southern California now living on the East Coast. So to have something to look forward to during our first New England winter we knew we had to take a Disney Cruise for spring break. We are also looking to join this cruise's FE group and would love more info!

Hello All,

This my family's first Cruise and I have not experienced Disney since I was a child. We are taking our son for his 5th birthday and decided to bring 6 other people with us to make it a true experience!!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED at all this cruise will have to offer and most importantly I want my son who can be pretty shy in big groups to have a BLAST!!!

Welcome to all the new folks. I wish that the people in oleved in the Fish Extender were monitoring this page. As posted above this is the forum where those disussions should be taking place. Hopefully someone in charge will check in here.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter