Dr. Jones and the Spitting Camel - Link to Alaska Cruise TR 9/18

Second page - drat! I knew I should have checked the PTRs at work today! Going back to read now!

All caught up - great read for the introductions! I really enjoyed all the pictures and Sandie is so pretty. What a great smile! I really enjoyed all your introduction pictures - some I've seen and others are new.

Can't wait for this adventure!

Here!!! Anything that has Dr. Jones and spitting camels is a winner in my eyes! :laughing:

I love your introductions! Great pictures of all of you!!!

I LOVE all this shameless plugging that has been going on this week!!

:thumbsup2 Heidi, it's all your fault.

:rotfl:

I confess I thought of you often and trying to keep it at 3 must do's....and I gotta tell you, it was rather freeing!

I am here!! Need to go back and read! ;)

Ok, I read the intro and loved it! What a lovely description of all the characters. And I am very intrigued about the hints.

Magdalene! Welcome welcome :goodvibes

Hints, are there hints? :rolleyes1

I'm here !!1Now going back to read !!!

Hi Rosie! Welcome :goodvibes

Woo hoo! :cool1: Found you!

And I didn't even have to shamelessly plug! Well done Glennbo, well done. Thrilled to have you here!

All caught up Great intro!!!!

Thanks Rosie

I am here!! Need to go back and read! ;)

Ok, I read the intro and loved it! What a lovely description of all the characters. And I am very intrigued about the hints.

Aack! I owe you a recipe! Off to go get it and post it on your thread!. Sorry about that.

Woo Hoo! The TR has started. I love love love the title and I really love the picture in your signature. :goodvibes

Hi Leslie!

Thanks! I confess to stealing the picture, but the title's all mine. I had fun making that image!

Yeeee Haw!
1sm238mechbull.gif

Cynthia's TR is finally here!!!

Great intro by the way.....I can't believe I found this and managed to get on the first page!!
:goodvibes

Thanks Camille :goodvibes finally is right, huh! Loving the bucking bronco smilie, that's a riot!

Hi Amy! :wave:

no time to read but had to make the first page.
:thumbsup2

And make it you did, barely, but you did! Well done Dan, well done. Have fun camping this weekend!

I'm here!!! I love your title and your intro was amazing! I think you should add amazing writer to your list of talents, just saying :rolleyes1

Awww....thanks Melissa :hug: good lord have you been busy, I'm dizzy with your update

Okay, now that I've had a chance to read....great intro! And I love the title! I think I have a fairly good idea who Dr. Jones is.

Thanks!

I love the title too! Dr Jones? :rolleyes1

I'm here...I've seen you on several other TR's and came over. Love the introduction and the pics.

Hi Kathy and :welcome: yay for new readers, WOOT! I've "seen" you around too, thanks for joining in. It's not as wild as some but we do have fun.

I'm here!!:goodvibes Love your intro!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thanks Angie :goodvibes Welcome.

Whooo Hooo, it's started. I didn't realize you had another TR-have to go back and read that one. We love us some pm EMH!! Great intro's!!

Hi Mary! I'm sure you can relate to the west coast challenge, EMH really did save that trip and we did make good use of them again this time.

Second page - drat! I knew I should have checked the PTRs at work today! Going back to read now!

All caught up - great read for the introductions! I really enjoyed all the pictures and Sandie is so pretty. What a great smile! I really enjoyed all your introduction pictures - some I've seen and others are new.

Can't wait for this adventure!

She is beautiful isn't she? Inside and out. I am really lucky. The important thing is you are here! :thumbsup2

:yay: Here!! :yay:

Kathy

Hi Kathy! :wave: welcome welcome!

Here!!! Anything that has Dr. Jones and spitting camels is a winner in my eyes! :laughing:

I love your introductions! Great pictures of all of you!!!

It's the perfect combination I think.

Yes, those pictures of me are wonderful aren't they? :rotfl: Thankfully Evan didn't get the camera all that much this trip, boy can he capture weird faces or what. Ok, the king tut thing was on purpose but still....

Yay! more new readers!

Love the title, beautiful family, can't wait to read more. :thumbsup2

Thank you thank you and :welcome: I hopped over to your PTR and am still :rotfl2: at the Mickey's Sun Wheel of Death. There was a whole update on the Sun Wheel on my PTR, we did a spring break trip that had us at DCA for one day and your comment just cracked me up!

Wonderful start! I can't wait to read the details.

Welcome Vanessa! :welcome: I see you have a TR in progress, I'll swing by!

I'm here too! Great title, and i love the introductions.:)

i seem to always land on pg 3 or past.....:cutie:

KIM

Checking in! Great intro Cynthia! Thanks for introducing Sandie and Paul! Your family looks like lots of fun.

This sounds like a lot of fun! Great intro! Can't wait to hear your adventures and will especially be interested in the Disney experience with teen and preteen boys.

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter