• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doubles or Queens?

TygerHawks

Mouseketeer
I have read that the rooms in value resorts are small. Is there room for a small camp air mattrees? It will be the wife and myself along with a 14 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. Trying to save money but don't want to be too uncomfortable.

It would be pretty cramped if you left it on the floor. Stand it up against a wall when it's not occupied and you should be fine.

As for the title of your thread- regular value rooms only have double beds (or a king if you request one ).

Thanks :) Should have choose another thread title. For the money, I am planning on a value resort though I could do a moderate to get the queens. Would rather spend that money elsewhere if possible.

The value resorts have double beds which sure don't work for my family anymore.

When my kids were little (under 8) we could have one sleep with each parent and that would be sort of comfy. My youngest kicked in her sleep so that wasn't always good.

If you want to stay value, you could squeeze a twin size air mattress in the spot where the table and chairs are (you'd have to move them - maybe near the door?) and during the day stand it up so you could move around the room.

Really I would just get a moderate room with the queen size beds so one adult and one kid could sleep on each bed. The extra space in the room is also nice as are the pool slides and the hot tub at the moderate resort.

The value resorts don't have pool slides or hot tubs.

Good luck deciding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter