Double stroller and umbrella stroller? Or just double?

Marinalynn

Earning My Ears
Okay so I’m stuck! I have a double stroller and an umbrella stroller. We’re going to Disney with a 4 year old and 3 month old in December. I’m planning to wear baby as well as put in stroller but days when we wear baby should we use the umbrella stroller or just bring the double?

I would bring the double. Young babies need more support and umbrellas strollers do not have that kind of support. They recommend that a baby be at least 4 months old to use one. Plus the extra storage of the double will come in handy for all of your baby supplies.

I would bring the double. Young babies need more support and umbrellas strollers do not have that kind of support. They recommend that a baby be at least 4 months old to use one. Plus the extra storage of the double will come in handy for all of your baby supplies.

I think she's taking about bringing the umbrella on days when she's wearing baby and only the 4 year old is using the stroller.

I'd want the double so that I had the option to use it in case I changed my mind about wanting to wear baby in a given day. They do also have much better storage than the umbrella. That said, you can check a stroller per kid free, ME will delivery it directly to your room, and it won't take up much space folded in the closet. So, there's not all that much downsize to bringing the umbrella just in case.

I think she's taking about bringing the umbrella on days when she's wearing baby and only the 4 year old is using the stroller.

I'd want the double so that I had the option to use it in case I changed my mind about wanting to wear baby in a given day. They do also have much better storage than the umbrella. That said, you can check a stroller per kid free, ME will delivery it directly to your room, and it won't take up much space folded in the closet. So, there's not all that much downsize to bringing the umbrella just in case.

Yep, just re-read it. I would still bring the double for the storage and in case they need a break from wearing the baby. Plus that way you don't have to travel with 2 strollers.

On one hand I say if you are sure you are going to baby wear all day, who wants to voluntarily lug around a double stroller. On the other hand, I have yet to find an umbrella stroller that would give me enough storage for an infant and a 4 year old for a day in the park. So you are probably stuck with the double stroller just for carrying stuff purposes.

If the double has a recline, I'd say bring that. That way if someone needs a nap there's no need to be stuck back in the room.

Just bring the double. It'll be more comfortable for the 4yo who will likely nap in it even if they don't anymore at home. Plus, it'll have storage for the baby stuff/etc. that you'll inevitably have. I babywear all the time, but wearing all day at Disney is hot and exhausting, even if you're switching off.

We're going with our 4 yo and not quite 2 yo twins and we're bringing a double stroller w/ boogie board plus 2 carriers (one for each twin) and just hoping they don't all want to nap at the same time.

Okay so I’m stuck! I have a double stroller and an umbrella stroller. We’re going to Disney with a 4 year old and 3 month old in December. I’m planning to wear baby as well as put in stroller but days when we wear baby should we use the umbrella stroller or just bring the double?
I'd just bring the double 100%.

I would bring the double, and leave the umbrella stroller at home. You might get tired of wearing the baby, even if you are taking turns. It might be nice to take a break, and then you have the flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!