double carriages

U

Unregistered

Can anyone tell me if the double wide double carriages fit easily around the Walt Disney site in Florida? My step sister and I need to take a double carriage each ( the widest part is 32" ). We just need to know if they are suitable or is it better to have the front and back ones?

We bought one of the tandem strollers (the front and back ones). We thought that was the better option for us, especially when going into the shops and things like that. But, the strollers that you rent while there are the side by side ones. I have seen people with both. I think it is a matter of what you prefer. Good luck!!

When my nephew was younger we use to rent a double stroller there. 1 side for him the other for all the stuff we need to lug around of his....It worked out fine for us

There are tons of double wide strollers at WDW, since that seems to be the perfered rental size. You should have no problem with a side by side.

My sister just got back. She has 1 yr old twins and brought her "double-wide" jogger, had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter