Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

You got some great medal pics! Love all of them. What a great way to celebrate your accomplishment. Very cool that you got to meet up with Michael and spend some time with him.

You got some great medal pics! Love all of them. What a great way to celebrate your accomplishment. Very cool that you got to meet up with Michael and spend some time with him.
Thanks! It was great to spend some time with Michael.

We cap off the evening with a bang!

We found a good spot under a tree in Canada to watch Illuminations. Illuminations is my favorite nighttime spectacular. It has been at Epcot in some form for 30 years now. I know it will eventually go away but it never gets old for me.

IMG_1818JPG.jpg

IMG_1820JPG.jpg

IMG_1825JPG.jpg

IMG_1839JPG.jpg

IMG_1845JPG.jpg

IMG_1858JPG.jpg

IMG_1867JPG.jpg

IMG_1890JPG.jpg

IMG_1901JPG.jpg

IMG_1911JPG.jpg

Continued in next post...

And, yet another trip for me where I haven't seen Illuminations. One of these trips, I swear I'll see it!! Love your photos.

Looks like you picked a perfect spot for Illuminations!!! Believe it or not, I have never seen the whole thing, and the last time I saw any of it was in 2004!! Your pictures are great though!

Looks like you picked a perfect spot for Illuminations!!! Believe it or not, I have never seen the whole thing, and the last time I saw any of it was in 2004!! Your pictures are great though!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What?!?! I can't imagine that. I know the song by heart now. I highly recommend watching the whole show. I wish I could see it during the holidays for the special tag they do.

What?!?! I can't imagine that. I know the song by heart now. I highly recommend watching the whole show. I wish I could see it during the holidays for the special tag they do.
You have to plan trips around seeing Illuminations 4th of July and Christmas shows. Both are jaw-dropping amazing!

What?!?! I can't imagine that. I know the song by heart now.
I know!! I should really hang my head in shame......BUT, I did use lyrics from the song in my Disney vow renewal at the Grand Floridian in 2016, so maybe that's a tiny bit of redemption. LOL

Looks like a great view you had of Illuminations and more beautiful pictures
I'm glad you got to ride FOP again such an amazing ride
So excited to ride it again and again and again and one more again in March :rotfl:

Last edited:
Looks like a great view you had of Illuminations and more beautiful pictures
I'm glad you got to ride FOP again such an amazing ride
So excited to ride it again and again and again and one more again in March :rotfl:
Thanks! FoP is so good!

Great medal pics! Shorts though you were brave, I may have ran in shorts/tank but it was pants for the parks until the Wednesday after for me there!
Looks you had such a great trip!

Great medal pics! Shorts though you were brave, I may have ran in shorts/tank but it was pants for the parks until the Wednesday after for me there!
Looks you had such a great trip!
Thanks! It was finally in the 60s that day I think which is shorts weather for me back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter