Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Does anyone know if you can upgrade tix to A/P's using a credit card or does have it to be with cash only?
2. Photopass +...thought I read I could redeem my voucher at the BC Marketplace but am now hearing conflicting reports....anyone try recently?

On another note, still haven't packed...got home late from work last night and was too tired BUT before I could even walk in the house...I was greeted at the door by my girls whispering that I needed to go into my bedroom ASAP because dad was ATTEMPTING to pack and it wasn't pretty :rotfl2:. His idea of packing is grabbing a bunch of clothes and throwing it in the suitcase :sad2:. By the time I helped him straighten everything out, I was too tired to pack my own bag.

Not positive about the photopass plus- I think you can redeem it at a desk just outside of the Marketplace BUT the only hours they are open are in the evening, like 5:00 to 9 or something like that.

I can't remember if anyone has actually exchanged their voucher for a PP+ there.

That is funny about your husbands packing and need for an intervention!

Hi I absolutely love BC CL even though CL sometimes doesn't get the best reviews. I have the opportunity to do 7 nights BC CL followed by GF RPC CL for 3 nights. The 3 nights at RPC would be the same price im paying for BC CL. I'm nervous to go over to GF bc I think I would miss BC. What would you do? (Ps never stayed at GF)

DH hauled our cases out this morning to air out before we pack them tomorrow. We popped to town shopping after sorting the two cats out and when we returned we found this sight!
12CE321F-F5F4-4B45-A1AE-D9776411B40B-333-00000063653C6985_zps7fbffe30.jpg

DH hauled our cases out this morning to air out before we pack them tomorrow. We popped to town shopping after sorting the two cats out and when we returned we found this sight!

Awww! So cute. I'm hiding our case from my cat, he doesn't like it when he knows we're going away (I'm sure he thinks he's a dog!).

So, apparently our friends' user name and password don't work. They called Disney tech support yesterday and were told it would take 24-48 hours to fix. So, I can't make any FP+ reservations! :confused3 Hopefully they will get it settled today and I can be unleashed on the system. LOL

TWO SLEEPS!!! Last night I was at a public meeting about a proposed daycare in an adjacent property (ended up on the local news, OMG) and when I came home I was taking DS for a drive and our neighbour came over and asked if I would be at the city council meeting on Monday. I said, automatically, "No, we won't be home then." DS picked up on it IMMEDIATELY and said, "WHY? WHERE WILL WE BE????" Keeping secrets from him is ridiculous!!!! :lmao: I covered and said to the neighbour that I had a meeting so I couldn't go. However, he still has no idea exactly when, and he has NO idea about Disney still.

Our chunky monkey Marge has no idea what will happen over the next few days but Bill ( himself snoozing in the case) certainly does. So much for making some room around the house again by popping the stuff in the cases, oh well there's always tomorrow to get it done.
I can't believe we are down to single digits now. We have been keeping a close watch on the weather forecasts and we are used to the afternoon thunderstorms in WDW but I'm praying for sunshine and keeping my fingers crossed for some pleasant days. Here's a pic of our other cat.
8AC643C3-0BD4-453F-9CB6-39CEB01AD557-352-00000066C534274E_zps9fe5e230.jpg

12CE321F-F5F4-4B45-A1AE-D9776411B40B-333-00000063653C6985_zps7fbffe30.jpg

I think we have the same cat! Too cute!

I looked at the forecast and it looks like low to mid 30s with just scattered thunderstorms but lots of sun. Fine with me! :)

Our two are not related and he's almost nine (Halloween kitty) and she's almost two born about the same time of year and they look very similar but have completely different temperaments but get along ok . They play together a couple of times a day but she really put on weight on e she settled in, she was a poor little stray in awful health when she turned up at our back yard back in May all hungry dirty and nervous. We have got her back to a healthy state and had her vaccinations etc done. We worried a lot about her but decided to keep her last month since we couldn't trace an owner (we advertised in the papers and with charities) but she wasn't chipped. She is chipped now though.

DH hurt his ankle and knee this morning , just stood up and went over on the outside of his foot in excruciating pain, I gave him some first aid but it's not good to see your other half almost pass out with the pain. So I will have to see how that heals before we fly, it will not ruin our vacation because we just won't allow it to. He is a very fit guy usually but he will slow down if he has to. That's what guest services are there for surely to help folks with issues like this. Hoping this doesn't happen again though it was a worry at the time.

We have a couple of days in our itinerary where we have nothing planned and want to just wing it and maybe go shopping. I really want to spend some time at the pool just catching some sun and reading if we can. DS tried some sugar sprinkle cookies today and loved them so I think he will like the ones at the lounge, he still has no idea where we are staying and I hope to keep it that way! It will be late at night when we arrive and I think he will be too tired to care that first night, it will be a lovely surprise for him to wake up and look out from the balcony across the resort and to be able to use SAB.

Since we are doing a "Pets in a Case" series- Here's Oreo:

We totally have to keep our suitcases covered or the cases or the contents will get covered in fur

We are here at the YC CL right now and we have a fridge :thumbsup2

SAB closes at 11pm. The quiet pool is open all night and is nice and "quiet"! Have a great vacation :)

Those moments are priceless and unforgetable. Glad you had a great time :goodvibes

We are here at the YC and we are loving it. My son was so surprised about the club level :thumbsup2 He actually did not notice that we were CL until I asked him if he wanted any snacks from the lounge. He had a confused/surprised expression on his face :lmao: The Fastpass + for Fantasmic was great:cool1: You are seated in the Pocahontas section. So far loving the bands, Fastpass+ and YC! Have a great time on vacation/vacation planning everyone :)

Thanks for sharing!!

So, apparently our friends' user name and password don't work. They called Disney tech support yesterday and were told it would take 24-48 hours to fix. So, I can't make any FP+ reservations! :confused3 Hopefully they will get it settled today and I can be unleashed on the system. LOL

TWO SLEEPS!!! Last night I was at a public meeting about a proposed daycare in an adjacent property (ended up on the local news, OMG) and when I came home I was taking DS for a drive and our neighbour came over and asked if I would be at the city council meeting on Monday. I said, automatically, "No, we won't be home then." DS picked up on it IMMEDIATELY and said, "WHY? WHERE WILL WE BE????" Keeping secrets from him is ridiculous!!!! :lmao: I covered and said to the neighbour that I had a meeting so I couldn't go. However, he still has no idea exactly when, and he has NO idea about Disney still.

Oh my! That's why we wound up telling our kids t 2 weeks out lol! :worship:

Feckless - you are amazing keeping this from the kids. Our DD already has a countdown on the fridge and we are 362 days out!

Hi Pinkgirl-just wondering if you have booked your flights for 2014?? Prices seem to be crazy atm so wondering if you found a decent deal yet (so I can hope for 1 too lol)!!!

Since we are doing a "Pets in a Case" series- Here's Oreo:

http://s657.photobucket.com/user/natebenma/media/P1140988.jpg.html

We totally have to keep our suitcases covered or the cases or the contents will get covered in fur

Aww so cute and I completely understand about the cat hair situation!! We have twice as much hair to keep out of everything these days but both of our cats are worth all the extra cleaning up after them. There was no way we could have turned Marge out on the streets when we had killer dogs on the loose ( one has been seized by the police for killing cats and attacking people) . She has just started to relax at last and loves cuddles and sleeps on laps now which she used to be shy about at first.

DH has his foot and leg elevated to keep it rested and I'll keep an eye on it. It's strange how it just went over this morning out of the blue. He is still sore and not feeling 100% he's still a little uneasy and unsettled by it.

I bought another cute t-shirt for the holiday a "Soft Kitty" one because I love "The Big Bang Theory" show we often think our DS has some Sheldon tendencies. I picked up a nice set of over the ears headphones for DH too.

So we're at the YC next month and I'm a bit out of date with this thread (and perhaps its predecessors!)
Is there any key info from the last couple of months I need to know about?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Packing is complete! Took a bit of effort because the case weighed too much, but I've shoved stuff in DBF's hand luggage so all sorted! Staying over at the airport tomorrow then flying to MCO on Friday, 4 nights at SeaWorld hotel then I'll be checking in to YC on Tuesday! Woohoo! Can't quite believe its almost here, I've been counting down from 423 days!

Wifey- I hope your DH recovers quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter