Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our cable company is running a contest right now to win a four night trip to the Beach Club next year during the Flower and Garden Festival. You can enter daily. My fingers are crossed that this is one we win.

That is awesome!!! Good luck!

Had a super last day at WDW with Jeanne and Lily. Pics coming courtesy of Dee. Tomorrow is packing day and then they fly home to Vegas on Wednesday. It was a super 15 days!!!! Watching Lily with the characters was absolutely priceless. The love she has for them is precious! It's Disney Magic for sure.

Great to hear Teena! It really is wonderful that Lily loves the characters and is not afraid. Love that Disney Magic!!

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Had a super last day at WDW with Jeanne and Lily. Pics coming courtesy of Dee. Tomorrow is packing day and then they fly home to Vegas on Wednesday. It was a super 15 days!!!! Watching Lily with the characters was absolutely priceless. The love she has for them is precious! It's Disney Magic for sure.

Just from looking at the pictures you can tell what a magical time you guys had. So happy for you!

I think I have updated the Be Our Guest list with all of the info I have. Please take a moment to see if you are listed correctly.

If I don't have exact dates, you may be listed at the top of the list for that month. I'll input your exact dates if you provide them.

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Took out the suitcase last night with every intention of packing but every time I turned around someone kept jumping in...

Dee.... our October dates changed slightly. We are now going from 10/20-10/24, still BC but now in GV room.

I am so glad you all had a great time. How lucky to be able to spend so much time with your gorgeous family even though they live so far away. :goodvibes

So glad you all had such a great time! Best part of all is that you get to see them again in a week!

You guys deserved to have a great time! We will miss seeing you on the 21st :(

Jay

Took out the suitcase last night with every intention of packing but every time I turned around someone kept jumping in...

Dee.... our October dates changed slightly. We are now going from 10/20-10/24, still BC but now in GV room.

Very cute!!

Jay

Hey all...we arrive tomorrow!!!!:cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Does anyone who has been within the past week or so know what time SAB has been closing at night lately?

Thanks

I know I have read that there is a Photo Pass access at the YC/BC, but I didn't notice any hours listed. Are they open sporadically or do they have regular hours?

Second, I have read that the Secret Entrance to BC is a quick walk to the International gateway but what is the advantage of the Secret Entrance to YC? Curious to know!

Thanks!

I don't think I saw the Photopass desk manned during our stay there. Not sure of the purpose of it other than adding Photopass plus?

The YC secret entrance would save you if walking back from the Swolphin and maybe the Boardwalk?

I know I have read that there is a Photo Pass access at the YC/BC, but I didn't notice any hours listed. Are they open sporadically or do they have regular hours?

Second, I have read that the Secret Entrance to BC is a quick walk to the International gateway but what is the advantage of the Secret Entrance to YC? Curious to know!

Thanks!

It is limited hours, in the evening. Something like 5:30 pm to 9 pm.

Awwww....that's so sweet! Your dog is too stinking cute!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you... he was making it impossible for me to get anything done. I'd lay my clothes on the floor and he'd go grab a shirt of mine and start running around with it. I spent more time running around after him and telling him no and my girls were no help at all as they sat there and laughed :rolleyes:. I have to admit that even though he makes me crazy (it is like having another child in the house), I love him to pieces and am starting to feel sad about leaving him behind :guilty:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter