Don't mean to rush you but...................

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
There are some people in the postcard exchange who are a bit slack in sending off their postcards.:(

Remember please, that to make this fair on everyone they need to be posted by 14th August.

Please check your PM's if you don't know who your exchange was with & please post or let me know when you have sent your postcards off.

Some people are looking for a third exchange but I am not inclined to add to the list the names of those who have not sent their cards off yet.:(

Please get them organised ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you only have another week to do so...........

Thanks to all of you who have sent theirs so promptly:cool:

All 3 of mine are out and, 2/3 have acknowledged receipt. :Pinkbounc

I sent mine out, and never got acknowledged receipt of them...

I got mine today. Thanks again...!

Mine are on the way (last week)

:D :D :D

Karen

last monday ( in the US) - but never received an acknowledgement. Will send my international one this week.
I havn't received any yet.

Sent mine on their merry way, but they have yet to arrive. Still haven't received any yet.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I have sent my U.S. ones and they have been received. I mailed my international ones yesterday. I'm still looking forward to receiving mine, but I'm not worried yet since its before the deadline. :D

All of mine are out. My U.S.A. exchangee received her postcards, haven't heard from the International Exchangee yet.

I haven't received anything yet - but there is still lots of time!
Pam

I haven't got mine yet either. So if someone sent me mine they just haven't got here yet!!!!:p

Bought mine, but haven't sent them yet.:o I promise I'll beat the deadline!

Got two really pretty ones. Thanks, Meeshi!:cool:

I received my US postcards from Beanie (thanks again!!!).

I sent out my US postcards, but haven't heard if they've been received.

Also sent out my international postcards (and to you too Nutsy!) this past Friday 8/2.

Haven't received any international postcards yet.

This is a great exchange, I'd be happy to participate in more!

I'm going to buy mine on Saturday and will post them on Sunday or Monday at the latest. They are going to someone who has posted on here, so don't fret they will be coming.:D :D :D

I have sent my US postcards already and they have been received by LuvTigger!

I have received my US postcards already from Mom2Em! (thanks again!)

I have sent out my International ones already, but haven't heard yet if they were received! :)

I have not received any International ones yet! :)

:( Haven't sent my Canadian one yet, Don't know HOW MUCH POSTAGE to put on them!:confused: Can someone HELP!

I have sent all mine off, haven't gotten any yet, though.

Going to send my cooking exchange tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter