• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't leave ham n beans...

I feel your pain! We've had "cat thieves" through the years. A couple of my favorite stories...

I made a large batch of meatballs. We had some for dinner, and, like you, I was letting them cool on the stove. We had to go out for something. When we returned, I noticed that the cat needed to get out of the house in a hurry. I walk into the kitchen, and there are 3!!!meatballs left in the pot, and tomato-ey pawprints on the stove and floor. No wonder he had to make a quick getaway!

Same cat, years later. I cooked a pork roast, and was letting it rest on the stove. I walk back into the kitchen a few minutes later, and there's the cat, eating the pork roast. I yelled, and he took one big jawfull, and leapt to the floor, pork roast and all.

Sadly, this cat is no longer with us. When we buried him, I put a few meatballs in his (cardboard box) casket, in tribute. I loved that cat, but he was a handful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter