don't laugh at my question, but how do you add codes to a reservation?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I am reading up on all of the tips for our trip next year, and I heard all the excitement this week about the codes. Here is my question. Do you call and reserve your stay, and then call back when the codes come out and update your reservation? or do you have to book all new and cancel your old one???? Thanks

And to get the AP code/discount, do all need an AP, or can just one member of the family buy an AP and utilize it for savings? And is it worth it if you really only are going 1x that year???

Thanks a bunch!

Not a stupid question at all -- the code thing makes it sound like you need to know the secret handshake or something.

Make the ressie you want (and can afford even if a code doesn't work out). When the codes are announced, if one applies, call in to CRO with your ressie number and ask them to apply discount code XYZ to that reservation. If there is availability, they will have it done in seconds.

Only the person checking in will need to have an AP ready to show.

The break even point is about 7 days, then an AP is a bargain even if you are only going once in the year, especially if you have the Disney Club card, which more than pays for itself with the discount on AP costs.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter