Done!

Hmmm, I might just have to check my calendar- and Kidani is my "home" DVC base :) !!!!!!

check and plan Todd!!!! :yay: and I'm still jealous you are going down in a few days... :rolleyes: Have fun!

I will just be missing you, I am down for a short stay to do the ToT race, leaving on Sunday, the 29th. But sounds like some will be there before as well. I am going to be at BW.

there are a few of us planning on being there for the TOT race too... tho' a couple of us are there for support rather than running :cheer2:. Maybe we can meet up before / after the race? :confused3

so is the get together going to be over at AKL?

nothing is set in Stone Mac... but looks like we are all staying at AKL area Jambo/Kidani...

What do you want to do on Oct. 1st???

TOT ??!!?? American Idol???? TGMR??? Lunch at Primetime ??!!

Photo Op by the Castle??? CinnaBun at the Bakery??? Astro Orbiter(you will notice this ride will be on most of my plan to do this year...LoL I never been and I plan to break that spell!!)??? Burger at Cosmic Ray???

Breakfast at Kona!!!Tonga Toast!!! Diabetic Crawl by the Monorail resort(this is my fave!!!)???

11AM Nemo Show at AK!!! 2:45PM Show of Lion King... back to back and it is doable even with a handicap like me (tarsal tunnel and knee problem but hoping to be fixed by then... hopefully not to use ECV but a possibility!!)

Brunch at the GF Cafe!!!! Numminess!!!!

i go solo and very flexible.
just tell me when and where, i'll be there. :thumbsup2

knee trouble?
i have gone thru the shots, 3 series injections, braces, arthoscope,etc.
nothing has been long lasting for me.

i'll limp with youse in the park......

Ok... (wishful thinking) spring is around the corner and just in case we get lost in the shuffle seems like everyone is at FB anyways except for Mark and Kirk... but we got your number so will def'ly check on you from time to time...

and as soon as MNSSHP dates comes back will try to poll everyone on what day is convenient...

Happy Planning for now....:hourglass

I will just be missing you, I am down for a short stay to do the ToT race, leaving on Sunday, the 29th. But sounds like some will be there before as well. I am going to be at BW.

Hi Augie....I'll be there for the ToT race...but will be walking not running.

check and plan Todd!!!! :yay: and I'm still jealous you are going down in a few days... :rolleyes: Have fun!

there are a few of us planning on being there for the TOT race too... tho' a couple of us are there for support rather than running :cheer2:. Maybe we can meet up before / after the race? :confused3

Bets....no slide lines.....I need moral support as I'm walking so you will be walking with me.

Hmmm, I might just have to check my calendar- and Kidani is my "home" DVC base :) !!!!!!

TODD. YOU BETTER JOIN US! You're part of the family now. :goodvibes

Hi Augie....I'll be there for the ToT race...but will be walking not running.

Bets....no slide lines.....I need moral support as I'm walking so you will be walking with me.

TT: I'm working on the walking training... need to get my back healed before I can commit to walking 10 miles in a race... fingers crossed... pixiedust:

I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS!
I had such a wonderful time meeting all of you last Oct.
I took a job with the school district and can't take vacation during the school year. They made an exception for my Aulani trip in Feb.

I will just have to read all about your escapades here. popcorn::
Have fun!

Karen

I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS!
I took a job with the school district and can't take vacation during the school year. They made an exception for my Aulani trip in Feb.

Have fun!

Karen

Karen!!! How are you? :hug: We did have a great evening in October.
What do you have to be jealous of? Aulani is a pretty good trip too and coming up soon.
We will miss you this year. Please stop by as often as you can.

I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS!

Have fun!

Karen

awwww Karen... maybe you can fanagle a headache... you know... around Monday morning (get in Saturday... Sunday... call them for a headache Monday... oh it was a toothache by Tueaday that caused the headache Monday....and you can fly back Wednesday... no Dr's note needed!!!! it was a 48 hour bug!).

DoH!!

The SSC is planning to meet up on the 13th, so it looks like at the earliest I'll be arriving about the same time you guys are leaving. :sad1:

It wasn't looking too good for me for a WDW trip this year, but recently I was talking with my parents and they were thinking about taking thier RV down to Ft Wilderness again this year. So, things are now looking good for me to once again fly down and crash in the RV during October.

The bad news is if I do head down to WDW, I'll probably miss you folks by a week or so. If I head down during Oct, I really want to check out the Swolphin Food/Wine Classic which I believe is Oct 12-13.

Right now if I start booking, I'm looking towards Oct 9-14 as my window. Ft Wilderness is showing availability, and current airfare prices are looking very good if I book soon ... so we'll see

DoH!!

The SSC is planning to meet up on the 13th, so it looks like at the earliest I'll be arriving about the same time you guys are leaving. :sad1:

I may need to check into this meet, as it looks like I may be down over that timeframe

I will be at WDW from September 21st to 29th at BLT--reservations already made (my brother and his family will also be there).

And then a week at either BCV or BWV, as I want to enjoy the F&WF and be close to it.

Would love to meet up with someone either of the two weeks?

Cindy

I will be at WDW from September 21st to 29th at BLT--reservations already made (my brother and his family will also be there).

And then a week at either BCV or BWV, as I want to enjoy the F&WF and be close to it.

Would love to meet up with someone either of the two weeks?

Cindy

so far I have:

9/28 early dinner/walk on meet Maji/Finishing at Sanaa
9/30 Singles Dinner at Raglan Road
10/01 Early at Via Napoli 11:30AM

so far I have:

9/28 early dinner/walk on meet Maji/Finishing at Sanaa
9/30 Singles Dinner at Raglan Road
10/01 Early at Via Napoli 11:30AM

I plan to call Thursday for the remaining DVC reservations. I checked out AKL for two nights and then BWV for Monday thru Saturday. I want to go to the F&WF and want to stay as close as possible to Epcot. Just not sure that I want to do three resorts.:scared1: All that moving just doesn't sound like fun.

I've never been to Raglan Road and really enjoy Sanaa and Via Napoli. Is Maji a person your are meeting?

Cindy

Hi guys :yay:

I'll be in WDW on my own from 20th September till 04 October. I've registered myself for the TOT 10 Miler on 28/29th but so far not booked anything else other than my flights out from Australia.

It wasn't looking too good for me for a WDW trip this year, but recently I was talking with my parents and they were thinking about taking thier RV down to Ft Wilderness again this year. So, things are now looking good for me to once again fly down and crash in the RV during October.

The bad news is if I do head down to WDW, I'll probably miss you folks by a week or so. If I head down during Oct, I really want to check out the Swolphin Food/Wine Classic which I believe is Oct 12-13.

Right now if I start booking, I'm looking towards Oct 9-14 as my window. Ft Wilderness is showing availability, and current airfare prices are looking very good if I book soon ... so we'll see

I may need to check into this meet, as it looks like I may be down over that timeframe

Brocktoon! Sorry we will just miss you, but very glad it's working out for you to get down again in Oct.

Hi guys :yay:

I'll be in WDW on my own from 20th September till 04 October. I've registered myself for the TOT 10 Miler on 28/29th but so far not booked anything else other than my flights out from Australia.

Hello! There are several of us down in that timeframe. Some are running the TOT 10 miler and some of us cheering you on. We have a few meets we are working on if you are interested in meeting a few fellow Disney fans. :grouphug:
So far we are working on:
1.Sept. 28, 2012: MAJI by Kidani Pool at 4PM for a Welcome home meet.
2.Sept. 30, 2012: RAGLAN ROAD Dinner by Downtown Disney between 6:30-7:00PM
3.OCT. 01, 2012: VIA NAPOLI at EPCOT WordShowcase at 11:30AM ~ please grab a pf for TestTrack before heading to Lunch if interested for a Crazy Photo Op!
4.Oct. 03, 2012: Trails End Lunch followed by Archery Meet By FortWilderness. Archery is $25 plus tax that is held from 2:30PM to 3:30PM "Take Aim to the BullEye"! Lunch at 1:30PM

Brocktoon! Sorry we will just miss you, but very glad it's working out for you to get down again in Oct.

Hello! There are several of us down in that timeframe. Some are running the TOT 10 miler and some of us cheering you on. We have a few meets we are working on if you are interested in meeting a few fellow Disney fans. :grouphug:
So far we are working on:
1.Sept. 28, 2012: MAJI by Kidani Pool at 4PM for a Welcome home meet.
2.Sept. 30, 2012: RAGLAN ROAD Dinner by Downtown Disney between 6:30-7:00PM
3.OCT. 01, 2012: VIA NAPOLI at EPCOT WordShowcase at 11:30AM ~ please grab a pf for TestTrack before heading to Lunch if interested for a Crazy Photo Op!
4.Oct. 03, 2012: Trails End Lunch followed by Archery Meet By FortWilderness. Archery is $25 plus tax that is held from 2:30PM to 3:30PM "Take Aim to the BullEye"! Lunch at 1:30PM

Archery---I never realized that WDW has it:dance3: I really liked archery when I was a teenager; but it's been a very long time:lmao:

Interested in items 2 and 3 also.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts