Dolphin excursion Nassau

jockotaco

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done any of the dolphin encounter excursions in Nassau? I see 3 advertised 2 at Atlantis and 1 at blue lagoon. Any thoughts or advice would be great as thy are a bit pricey. I have 2 kids that will be going 6 and 9.

We returned in October fro a Disney Dream cruise with our two boys ages 6 and 9 as well as our two neices ages 7 and 9 and did the Blue Lagoon dolphin swim excursion. It was great and the highlight of our trip. The trainers were friendly and funny and we all had a great time. I would do this again in a heartbeat! We spent the rest of the day on Blue Lagoon island. Our kids also enjoyed playing on the inflatables in the water as well, This was separate and I think it was about $15.00 per person. We stayed until 4:00 p.m. that day. A great day! Can't wait to cruise again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter