Dole Whips around WDW in Bob's memory (with pics)

I never had a DOLE WHIP before-----I know, what kind of disney fan am I.-----but my first will be to pay tribute to a GREAT MAN! Everyday in the park my first snack will be a DOLE WHIP.

Unfortunately I won't be able to have my Dole Whip until December. At Mousefest. Anyone else going to be at Mousefest? We can organize a Dole Whip meet ourselves. A Bawb Dole Whip meet. How about it?

Kim

Unfortunately I won't be able to have my Dole Whip until December. At Mousefest. Anyone else going to be at Mousefest? We can organize a Dole Whip meet ourselves. A Bawb Dole Whip meet. How about it?

Kim

Wouldn't that be great - A Bawb Dole Whip meet :hug:

We're going in October, you can bet we'll have Dole Whips and Pics!!

:flower3:

Kim

That's a great idea!!! I'm in.

I would love to honor Bawb with a dole whip next week when I am there. I have been so sad about this and this is a great thing we can do to make sure he lives on in are hearts.

Great minds think alike. Going to MK today to have me a Dole Whip for the first time. Bawb has inspired me to go get me one.

Thinking of you Bawb, don't worry I'll get you one!

Will you got me crying again!!!!

I am picturing you sitting down in MK at a table by yourself with two dole whips.....Make sure you take a prop with you.

My vote is a YES!

I too have never had a Dole Whip but it is top of my must do list...I will be sure to make a 'toast' with it in memory of Bawb.

Of course I'm in.

I'll have my first one for Bob on May 9th!:goodvibes
(Though it's not my first one!)

I say yes!!

I'll be at MK later this month and I'll have 2 for Bawb!!

I had one at MK the other night. No one to take my picture though. Guess I will have to go back.

:thumbsup2 Great idea! I won't be in WDW until Cruise time. I'm sure I'll run into a crowd when I'm there getting my Dole Whip

I'll be having my first Dole Whip, and toasting it, the week of May 11th.

I think there is even an ice cream place near home that claims to do something along the dole whip lines ... if it's somewhere close, I might even have a "local" dole whip in Bob's honor. ;) I mean ... I can't wait until December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter