Does Universal have something similar to DAS?

Just a bump to double check some information. Which rides does this NOT include? Has anyone used this recently and can share their wait time experiences? Some people have told me that the return time can vary (like they knock off 15 mins off current wait time) then others state the wait time is 90 mins, so come back in 90 mins....

Hello Everyone!

On my last trip to Disney, I finally decided to sign up for a DAS pass. For many years, I thought I didn't need it, but, as it turns out, it was a huge help. I don't mind sharing the details of why I needed it; maybe hearing why I needed it may help someone else.

Having the DAS to make return times really helped me manage my stress knowing and knowing I could take my time as well. We used it in tandem with Genie+ and it was great.

So, my question is: Does Universal have something similar? My friend and I are planning a Universal day for our trip next year, and I couldn't really find a lot of info on their website. Also, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask; I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the Universal thread.

Thanks!
Yes they have it, you do in person at guest services.

Just a bump to double check some information. Which rides does this NOT include? Has anyone used this recently and can share their wait time experiences? Some people have told me that the return time can vary (like they knock off 15 mins off current wait time) then others state the wait time is 90 mins, so come back in 90 mins....
Their policy is that if the wait time is 90 minutes, they will give you a return time of 90 minutes unless the park is closing earlier. If the wait is under 20 minutes, they may let you go in the express line without having to return later. It's up to the cast member.

The DAS is applicable to all rides, including Hagrid's and Velocicoaster. The Express Pass which is purchased or given out at the premeire hotels does not include Hagrid's or Velocicoaster.

I have a similar situation--adult daughter w/ cognitive impairment and autism. Never had a problem getting pass at WDW, would we be denied one at US? And would it be for our whole party of 5, or just her and one guest? I am ready to buy tickets but debating between WDW and US based on this issues.
You should be able to get one and it's for the DAS plus up to 4 additional people

Not sure since I've never used child swap. I do know that for the Hagrid's ride, when you return at your designated ride, they put you in the same line as the child swap one. That's all I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter