Does Seaworld still have buy a day/get a day promotion?

SAVINGUP

Earning My Ears
We will be in the area next week (leaving tomorrow morning) and I was checking out the seaworld site. I can't find any information on this promotion and was wondering if it still exists! Also, if we go to a Wendys in the area what do you think our chance of getting a discount ticket is??
Thanks!

I've never seen this promotion end, so it's probably still going on. I would expect the Florida Wendy's to have a Sea World coupon, but you never know.

Yes, Sea World is still offering the second day free option (second day must be used within 7 days). After you enter the park, you go to Guest Services and they imprint your picture on the back of your ticket to be used for the second day. I got a 10% discount with AAA (equals $5.) Have fun!- Be sure to feed the dolphins at Dolphin cove when you first arrive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter