Does it look like I booked this split stay okay?

disneysuncat

Putting the "cat" in meerkat!
After MUCH deliberation, we've decided to do a split stay for our 12 night trip. The resorts are AKL and WL. We're doing deluxe dining, so I had to have some sort of tickets on the second reservation as well. Here's what I did...

11/7-11/13 Animal Kingdom Lodge pool view
10 day park hoppers
deluxe dine

11/13-11/19 Wilderness Lodge courtyard view
1 day base tickets
deluxe dine

There will one day (our downtown Disney day) that we don't go into the parks. We may also not go on our arrival day, but will decide that once we're there. So we would have tickets to get in 11 days, but may save that 1 day base for whenever. We're driving, so I can transfer our luggage myself.

This is my mom's birthday trip, I had the whole thing at AKL first, but she really liked the idea of two resorts since we'll be there that long. My daughter (age 10) will just be happy to be there no matter what. Does it look like I booked it the best way ticket-wise? I am thinking that was the best way for our situation, but know that you experts may have suggestions. :)

After MUCH deliberation, we've decided to do a split stay for our 12 night trip. The resorts are AKL and WL. We're doing deluxe dining, so I had to have some sort of tickets on the second reservation as well. Here's what I did...

11/7-11/13 Animal Kingdom Lodge pool view
10 day park hoppers
deluxe dine

11/13-11/19 Wilderness Lodge courtyard view
1 day base tickets
deluxe dine

There will one day (our downtown Disney day) that we don't go into the parks. We may also not go on our arrival day, but will decide that once we're there. So we would have tickets to get in 11 days, but may save that 1 day base for whenever. We're driving, so I can transfer our luggage myself.

This is my mom's birthday trip, I had the whole thing at AKL first, but she really liked the idea of two resorts since we'll be there that long. My daughter (age 10) will just be happy to be there no matter what. Does it look like I booked it the best way ticket-wise? I am thinking that was the best way for our situation, but know that you experts may have suggestions. :)

Looks good to me:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter