Does Disney still send out a satisfaction survey?

jstaff

Mouseketeer
Hello!
We recently completed a stay at OKW from June 11-17th and have not received a survey after our stay.

Do they still send one out?

They do. I received one for my AKL stay in May and a couple for visiting certain parks (I received one for visiting MK and HS on specific days).

I just received one for the parks we visited last week. Unfortunately they ask specific questions but didn't provide any space to comment on things outside of the questions.

Hello!
We recently completed a stay at OKW from June 11-17th and have not received a survey after our stay.

Do they still send one out?
Maybe it's just OKW that doesn't send them. We stayed there from April 27-May 6, and never received any satisfaction survey. Maybe that's because they knew how Unsatisfied we were with Olivia's Mobile Order. But they would have gotten very high marks for our room and location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter