Does booking a conceirge room help in getting res for CRB?

Brina

Mouseketeer
I keep reading that the conceirge will book all your PS for you. Does this include the cinderella breakfast, thereby helping to avoid the madness of early morning phone calls?

Brina

Concierge will tell you that there are no guarantees, but they were able to secure a table for 4 for my DB's family when we added them to our group last July (and that was with only a 2-week notice!). If nothing else, it will save you the aggrevation of calling every morning in the hopes of getting the ressie, even if they cannot get it.

No guarantees--they weren't able to do it for us (despite 3 months notice AND we were there during early December--a very slow time). We had no problem with our other PS, though.

Don't book concierge for that reason alone--chances are good that you will be disappointed and not get a reservation for CRB, especially if you have a large party or are going at a busier time of year.

They secured all my reservations, including the castle breakfast. They have been wonderful in the preplanning.

as above posters have said there are no guarentees but we found the concierge at the cr to be most helpful in ps they made us ps 3 times last minute and we were always seated right away while everyone else was waiting .i dint get as much help with pre planning ps but once we were there in person they got us everything we asked for! :cool1:

Stayed conceirge at Poly in July 02 and were not able to get CRT.

Stayed conceirge at CR in Oct 04 and they were able to get CRT.

So, I'm 50/50.

We've stayed twice at AKL CL and with 90 days' notice they got me CRT at 8:05 :) and the other time I only booked 30 days in advance and right before we arrived they called to let me know they'd gotten it!! :cool1: (Party of 2 is much easier than larger parties...)
Every seat at every restaurant is "the best in the house" - or feels like it anyway :cloud9: princess: !
It is an amazing perk!! :flower1:

AKL concierge was also able to get us into CRT for breakfast during Easter week! I have to think our very quick waits in restaurants for our PS's, and our better than normal table locations were also due to concierge booking our PSs rather than us doing it ourselves. Of course, there are no guarantees, but this has been our experiences with them booking PSs.

We ahve limited CL experience, but when we did stay at the BC CL, they were able to get any PS we asked for including CRT on very short notice during a busy time. So I would say that there is some pixie dust that goes with CL.

AKL Concierge and BC Concierge booked that for us twice with out any problem whatsoever... it was a treat not to have to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter