Does Aulani still allow tower requests?

eileenkeeney

Whatever
I am doing online check in for Aulani.
For Room Request options it is only showing "Near Lobby" which it says is already on file. I did choose this some years ago for Animal Kingdom. I was expecting more options. Are other folks seeing the same thing.
I tried 2 different browsers on my computer and tried the app on my android cell phone. All of them only showed me "Near Lobby" for Room Request.

I never found a way to make a request online. If you’re a DVC member you can call member services and add the request. You can also call the front desk at (808) 674-6200 and make the request there. Obviously no guarantees but they do try hard.

Also adding…. When I added my request by calling member services, they were great in adding it to my stay. Still never saw it anywhere online. But at check in they said “you requested….” So you are likely good even if you don’t see it anywhere.

Last edited:
Also adding…. When I added my request by calling member services, they were great in adding it to my stay. Still never saw it anywhere online. But at check in they said “you requested….” So you are likely good even if you don’t see it anywhere.
I’ve found that the best thing to do is to call the hotel directly with your request. They’re happy to add it to your reservation and for us it’s always worked out.

We've stayed a few times and I used the online chat to member services to make our requests each time. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence that we got what we'd requested until the last stay when they actually said "I can see that you've requested a high floor in the Ewa tower".

Edit: Sorry, I was assuming DVC! I forgot which thread I was on.

We've stayed a few times and I used the online chat to member services to make our requests each time. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence that we got what we'd requested until the last stay when they actually said "I can see that you've requested a high floor in the Ewa tower".

Edit: Sorry, I was assuming DVC! I forgot which thread I was on.
I guess it worked for you! But I’ve called member services months in advance, asked for a high floor in the Ewa Tower, interior ocean view, and when we arrived at the Aulani front desk they had no record of my request whatsoever, and we wound up in the other tower. It was still nice, of course, but not what I asked for. I think member services is unreliable.

I guess it worked for you! But I’ve called member services months in advance, asked for a high floor in the Ewa Tower, interior ocean view, and when we arrived at the Aulani front desk they had no record of my request whatsoever, and we wound up in the other tower. It was still nice, of course, but not what I asked for. I think member services is unreliable.
That's a shame. I don't know what the trick is as I never knew if it was just luck until that last time!

I am doing online check in for Aulani.
For Room Request options it is only showing "Near Lobby" which it says is already on file. I did choose this some years ago for Animal Kingdom. I was expecting more options. Are other folks seeing the same thing.
I tried 2 different browsers on my computer and tried the app on my android cell phone. All of them only showed me "Near Lobby" for Room Request.
I didn't call ahead to request, however when I was checking in at the resort I mentioned that the online check-in didn't have any options for room requests but had somehow kept my previous "Close to Lobby" request I had selected for Animal Kingdom. The person checking me in said she could take my request now and try to accommodate it. I ended up in an awesome room, that had an awesome view, and was ideal for my family. We had afternoon shade and morning sun, an awesome view of the whole pool area and of the ocean. Because my family liked to view sunset from the beach, not having a sunset view from the hotel was well worth the benefits of our room. We were in room 1202.

I've added requests through the online chat.
Is this an online chat directly with the resort???? I put in a room request with MS the last time I spoke with them but now it sounds like that may mean nothing?

Is this an online chat directly with the resort???? I put in a room request with MS the last time I spoke with them but now it sounds like that may mean nothing?
Yes with MS. I can't speak for everyone but it worked for me.

For our Nov 2022 ressie we requested Ewe tower facing the luaua. Ended up 16th floor facing dead center of the stage. I requested via DVC member site chat. It was our honeymoon....not sure if that helped ...but was exactly what we wanted

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter