Does anyone use the Gazelle?

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
My friend has offered to let me borrow her Gazelle. And, I was wondering if it works well, or if I would benefit more from the WOTP tapes????

Thanks! :)

If it's just on loan, then it couldn't hurt to try it. I've tried my sister's and I don't like it at all. The motion is a little too bumpy for me. (Everyone says I do it wrong, but I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm doing it wrong!)

Go for it, and if you don't like it, just give it back early, and get the WOTP tapes! :)

I bought one a couple of years ago and I didn't like it as well as my elliptical trainer so I gave it to my brother and he likes it. Borrow your friend's machine and see what you think.

Hi, Tiffany!

I have never used one, but if your friend is willing to let you borrow it, I say GO FOR IT!!!!! Is this the machine that Tony Little advertises on TV? It looks like it should be great for anyone with knee problems.

Good luck! I hope you enjoy it! :) Let us know what you think!!!!!

Ok, I know I should borrow it, but my poor living room just doesn't have enough room with all of my dd's toys all over the place! BUT *** I just bought the WOTP tapes! I can't wait to try them! I hope to have time to check them out Wed.!! Wish me luck! ;)

I had an "air walker" (which is, I believe, what they called the "Gazelle" before Tony Little got involved) about seven years ago. I never felt like I was getting the same kind of work-out that I got on my treadmill, and surely nothing compared to what I get on the elliptical at a gym. I also have read recently that there are concerns about "torque" on the knees with the Gazelles. Use it with caution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter