Does anyone share Silhouette or Cricut Files?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by labdogs42, Jul 5, 2017.

1. labdogs42

labdogs42 DIS Veteran

I was thinking that in these new days of t-shirt making options that there might be some DIS-igners doing cut files for Silhouettes or Cricuts. Are there? Is there any interest in sharing stuff like that? Would this be the right board for that? Thoughts?

2. dr&momto2boys

dr&momto2boys DIS Veteran

I came back to this board (which I've used and loved many times over the years) wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of getting a Silhoutte and wanting to see examples and share!

labdogs42 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. labdogs42

labdogs42 DIS Veteran

Weird, we must be the only two! Maybe we should start something!

dr&momto2boys likes this.
  5. momof3baldwins

momof3baldwins Mouseketeer

Did yall ever find anything? I am getting a Silhouette and need some designs!

6. dr&momto2boys

dr&momto2boys DIS Veteran

I found a lot on Facebook.

7. iheartglaciers

iheartglaciers DIS Veteran

I just bought a Cricut (well it'll be here on Tuesday!)... I'll share any good resources as I find them :-)

8. MollieKayDavis

MollieKayDavis Earning My Ears

I want in on the fun too! I have a Cricut, and make all of our shirts. Needing some help finding the best designs.

9. iheartglaciers

iheartglaciers DIS Veteran

I've had my Cricut machine for less than two months, but I'm obsessed! I made matching F&W shirts (from an SVG I bought on Etsy) and an "I'm Done Adulting Lets Go to Disney" shirt. I'm having so much fun working on random projects :-)

I did find this free Passholder SVG download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/urprzwf1azho87q/passholderF.svg?dl=0

I'm looking for the different DVC logos (not even SVGs, just good PNG or JPEGs to convert), but haven't had much luck finding clean B&W pictures of the two most recent logos. I also tried converting the WL logo, but have been having difficulties.