Does anyone have a pictures of a epcot wedding?

Eric-n-Ariel said:
The ones I know of are Upper and Lower UK, Upper and Lower French Island, Italy Isola, & Isola West Wing.

Thanks! Anyone have any suggestion as to which has the best viewing for Illuminations?

I really depends on your group size, because that determines your options. I think the lower areas of uk and France was best because you are right on the water. and the Italy Isola i hear is awesome either way.

I think it depends on the wind, myself. The Bridge between France and UK can be great except when the wind is blowing in that direction. I've been coated in ashes there before. Does anyone how the UK & France locations are when the wind blows that way? Oh... that's off-topic, isn't it? I'll start a new thread for you SRUAlmn.

edit: New thread location

twojo21 said:
i never heard that either but would love to know if its possible to rent/use for the wedding transportation between the yc & epcot, please let me know if you hear anything about this from your em, i will be emailing mine tomorrow with the same inquiry. our reception & dinner is at ariels & i would love for us & guests to just take the friendship boat to epcot for our illuminations dessert party.

I got a response from my EM today about the boat, she said it is $250.00 and holds up to 100 people. Hope that helps!

I'm not sure if I will splurge for it or not. It sounds like fun, but I wouldn't even get to enjoy it lol. It will depend on my final budget I suppose. So many choices!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter