Does anyone have a Kohls 30% off coupon to share??

Laurie Disney

Mouseketeer
I just received my Kohls book for the next sale. The sale is for August 17 - 22. I received a 20% off code. the code is BUS20. Does anyone have a 30% code? If you do, could you please share with all of us.

Thanks!! :wave2:

Kohl's code for extra 30% off is CHARGE30
valid Aug 17 thru Aug 22 ONLY with Kohl's CC.

HTH
:sunny:

DareTooDream said:
Can you use this in the store or only online?
Sherry

I believe to use it in the store you'd need the actual physical coupon... I can't imagine why they would just let you tell them the code at the register!

I used to work @ Kohls, it's not the code on the coupon that the cashier's look at, it's the % off. The cashiers do nothing with the code, that's just for online purchases. I never had a customer give me the coupon code to prove that you have the 30% off. The cashier's wouldn't know what the code was, unless the customer turned it in to the cashiers because they weren't going to use it anymore. Most customers don't turn in the coupon to the cashier's until the last day of the sale, because it could be used multiple times. They want to get the 30 % off as many times as they can until the sale ends. I had customers that would go to multiple Kohls stores to use that discount. The 30% off coupon is gold to some people. Like me!!!!!
:thumbsup2

LSchrow said:
Kohl's code for extra 30% off is CHARGE30
valid Aug 17 thru Aug 22 ONLY with Kohl's CC.

HTH
:sunny:
Thank you!!! I had the 20% but, 30% is even better! :thumbsup2

Make sure you check your shipping charges- I was charged $11.45 instead of the flat rate $5 (no surcharge items in my order). I contacted them and got an adjustment for the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!