Does anyone else have problems with the Disney reservations website?

EvilQueensRule

Earning My Ears
I find I am often having problems logging onto or accessing my reservations through the Disney website. Do others have problems with the site? Eventually, I am able to access my reservations, but is there cause for concern? It certainly is annoying (like right now, I really want to confirm the timing for one of my ADRs, but cannot). We're leaving in 5 days, so it makes me anxious!

Yep, I just click on the find missing reservations number and type it in and it'll pull up all the info for my resorts and ADRs. Annoying to have to do it every time, tho', I've even stuck a sticky to my computer screen w/ the reservation number on it, although I've done it so many times I should have the reservation number memorized.
My personal favorite glitch is the number of days to my vacation number - it's been all over the map.

My friend and I are splitting the cost, so we both have access to the account to make payments on our package. So most of the time I have to tell him what to do to "see" our reservations. Sometimes all it takes is to click the "Update Reservations" button on the right and they miraculously pop up. Refreshing and logging in again helps fix the countdown with being off by days. Last resort, if we need to is alays trying to "Find Reservations" via the confirmation number that we have saved on an Xcel Spreadsheet.

It's somewhat of a hassle to know that sessions(the time you look at your reservation and such) times out, but I trust Disney to not just cancel my reservations. I also realize that the timing out of sessions is mainly for our security for anyone that may wander onto the computer with our reservations open after a certain amount of time being inactive.

Disney site seems to dislike certain browsers, so you might try more than one. I can only get it to keep my reservation in IE (also, if I can pull it up in Firefox, the countdown to my stay is never correct). It's also constantly asking me to log in. It's a pretty bad website for Disney, IMO.

This happens all the time. You go to the site, it LOOKS like you are logged in, but nor really. So I find that if I "log out" and log back in, the reservations "magically" re-appear and my trip counter resets. Blame the cookies stored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter