Does anyone else have problems booking with Scooterbug?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
For the past 1/2 hour, I have been trying to rent from Scooterbug on line without success. When I called, they told me to reset my password, and I still can’t get in.

Are there any hints for me? Twice before I was not successful, and ended up with Walker, but I really would like to just get the ECV at the resort without being there.

Thank you.

I suggest calling Gold Mobility, they meet you on your schedule (not sure how Walker does it), in most cases this means they are waiting for you as you arrive and pickup right when you are ready to leave. The exception being really late or early flights.

Really, the pickup and drop off is faster than with Bell Services, making it more convenient than ScooterBug in my opinion.

They have the best prices and customer service, don't underestimate the value of the fan, cup holder and cell phone holder, as well as built in USB port(s). Also includes damage/theft waiver.

I suggest calling Gold Mobility, they meet you on your schedule (not sure how Walker does it), in most cases this means they are waiting for you as you arrive and pickup right when you are ready to leave. The exception being really late or early flights.

Really, the pickup and drop off is faster than with Bell Services, making it more convenient than ScooterBug in my opinion.

They have the best prices and customer service, don't underestimate the value of the fan, cup holder and cell phone holder, as well as built in USB port(s). Also includes damage/theft waiver.
Thank you!

Thank you!
You are welcome, really, I can't praise them enough. They are the best company (mobility or otherwise) that DH and I have ever dealt with, customer service is incredible. And they replace their scooters every 6 months, so they are always in good condition. They then sell off their old ones at reasonable prices after refurbishing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter