Does anyone else go alcohol-free in WDW?

Ye
I have never seen that in the 30+ times I've been.
Yes I heard about a couple drunks on the news but I'd say its a rare occurrence.
There's kids everywhere else too but oh what because its not Disney its fine?
Disney is serving the alcohol so clearly they aren't bothered by it.
Plus I don't have kids so it really shouldn't matter if I have a couple of drinks as I don't get drunk and disturb the peace.
[/QUOTE
I do have a problem anywhere I see parents of littlw kiids drinking, not just at wdw. Zoos, parks, etc...why does someone need a drink at 2pm at a zoo or pumpkin patch??? But Im not a big drinker. I also lost 2 friends to DUI drivers.But, whayevs...to each his own.

Why yes I do have a drink or two on vacation. Though I've never felt the need to walk around with one. But at dinner or a trip to Trader Sam's you betcha. For me it's not just the drink its the experience. Which might explain why I've visited a dozen Tiki Bars since my first visit to Trader Sam's GG in 2018. Watching and interacting with a top notch bartender is very entertaining, and having a well crafted drink is fun.

I'm not into premixed swill, thus Oga's isn't something I'm really excited about and Blue/Green "Milk' with a shot of Bacardi doesn't even tempt me. There are a few places around Epcot I'd like share a drink with my wife, but I find that often Disney uses low end Spirits. What I find the most fun is seeing if a bartender can go off menu and make a really unique drink. I can make some at home but I don't have some of the more unique/diverse ingredients.
I agree with premixed drinks. The outdoor margarita bar in Epcot was a huge disappointment as their drinks are all premixed. I am very picky about what goes into my drinks so I like interacting with the bartender. I usually stick to wine when out unless I can know exactly what is in my drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter