Does AAA have any airline discounts?

whatisgoofy?

Mouseketeer
Sooo, we've been waffling between booking the trip ourselves, or using AAA (we used them with good results on our last trip 13 years ago). Near as we can tell, the current Disney offers and AAA offers are roughly comparable for where and when we want to go. Our sticking point so far has been whether or not we can make out better with tickets through Undercover Tourist or my wife's union. We've also heard rumors that AAA can get slightly better airfares. If that's true, then they win. If it's not true, well...back to waffling :). We asked our local AAA if they had deals on airfares, and they were a little evasive...saying essentially "maybe, but we won't know for a few months". Has anyone booked through AAA recently, and gotten a better deal on airfare than if they had booked it themselves? Thanks!

No if you book a full trip maybe on car rental. I have found that the est price I get is to book it myself .

Thanks, we were curious. Incidentally, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum...funny how "resorts" looks nothing like "transportation". Sorry guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter