Doc Mcstuffins dragon?

awoogala

Mouseketeer
I am watching this right now.That dragon toy looks so much like figment! His color is different, but shape and wings all look like Figment! Please tell me it is not an attempt to make Figment into some new character! I would love to believe it's a bit of an in-joke or nod to disney, but considering some of the choices they have been making lately, I am worried it's a new direction for Imagination down the road if the show is really popular!

Oh this is awful! This is a children's show and it's quite clear!

sorry, not seeing it.

doc-mcstuffins-robbie-rist-1.jpg

Figment_Dragon.png

Nose is different.
Horns are different
Tail is different
Figment has back plates.

I don't think it'll happen. Besides, Disney Junior things are well entrenched at DHS.

We've been watching Doc since she debuted back in March (April?). Cute show, my 23mo daughter loves it-is obsessed it with, LOL! My first thought when I saw Stuffy was "Figment!", LOL! The similarities are there...inasmuch as they are dragons with wings. I also think the voice is similar...but I havn't heard figments in a while and might just be superimposing Stuffy's voice on the visual of Figment in my head...along with all the other voices....

I originally thought of Figment too from the moment I checked out the pilot sneak peak of Doc McStuffins but soon realized though similar still quite different. BTW I sure hope they dont make it into Doc McStuffins. My DD(2) loves the show but dont think a ride even in DHS is needed. Maybe add them to the Hollywood & Vine character meal.

Figment? He didn't even cross my mind when I first saw Stuffy. But, I hardly ever think about Figment anyway. :) But, the original Figment is most likely safe.

How many designs are there for a lovable cuddly comedic cartoon dragon? I think it's just coincidence. And I doubt you'll see Doc & Friends at WDW outside the Disney Jr show at DHS and maybe a Doc meet & greet (in or out of H&V).

Oh, and I love Stuffy! He's so cute.

karly05 said:
How many designs are there for a lovable cuddly comedic cartoon dragon? I think it's just coincidence. And I doubt you'll see Doc & Friends at WDW outside the Disney Jr show at DHS and maybe a Doc meet & greet (in or out of H&V).

Oh, and I love Stuffy! He's so cute.

I read your post in Lambie's voice.

they are both dragons directed at kids how much different can they be really? Not enough similarity to be worried in my book

Do Doc and friend show up anywhere? Are they in the Disney Jr. show? My youngest loves "Duffins" and it would be fun to be able to see them while we're there. If not, she loves Minnie, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter