Doc McStuffins at mgm

Does anyone else find it surprisingly UnDisney that Sophia and Doc are not added anywhere? They have missed such a merchandi$ing opportunity. If they and their toys were bombarded at the parks I know that stuff would be selling.

If they had the time to create a new character and TV show/movie then they should have had time to get the stuff made in China. I knew there must be a new Spiderman and Avengers movie coming out because all of a sudden the stores were bombarded with toys related to it before the movie actually came out.

I was poking around the disney store site yesterday and I found a few Sofia and Doc things, but not much at all. Toys R Us is a different story, though. I can't wait to go to the park! I wish it was for longer than a day, but I guess I'll take what I can get. Also wish I could have won the lottery this past weekend to extend our stay by a long time...

As far as names and being awful with them.... my girls Na Na (husbands step dad) is terrible with names!!!! Evie was the flower girl in a friend of mines wedding and her son was the ring bearer. They're a little less than a year apart in age, so they were absolutely adorable together. Well, since Evie wore a white dress and Landon wore a black coat and the bride wore a white dress and her husband had the black coat on... Evie and Landon think they got married too. We play along with it. We take them on dates to the movies and to the park. We even took her to see him when he was at Children's Hospital here in New Orleans when he was diagnosed with the brain tumor. Evie has many names for Landon: Landon, Prince Charming, boyfriend, husband, brother.... all of it. Sam (step-dad in law or whatever) calls him Alden. That's the only name he calls the kid. Alden. Sure hope he manages to get his name right by the time they're in high school and dating!!!

Has anyone heard any more about exactly when this will start? We will be there from the 9th to the 16th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter