Doc McStuffins at mgm

disneymom2evie

<font color=royalblue>I have to have a cold spot i
Yes. It's MGM. I do not care who has the contract right now. It was MGM when I was a kid and it's MGM now as an adult :)
I read on a website about a rumor that Doc will be at MGM starting Mardi Gras week (of course, because we'll be there the week before!). Any truth to this??? Is there the slightest bit of hope that maybe Doc will make her grand appearance sooner? My girl had a LaLaLoopsy and Doc McStuffins Christmas because those are her favorite things in the universe right now. I'd really love to let her meet Doc. She's 6 years old and she just totally believes in all the Disney magic. Can I bribe someone to get Doc in the park sooner? haha I'll make em a nice pot of gumbo or something. I just need to get my girl to meet Doc.

I am fairly certain that the Disney Parks Blog already announced that Doc and Sophia the First will be a part of the Disney Junior Stage Show, but not certain of when that starts!

Ohhhhhh, my Evie girl loves Sophia, too!!! I think they should start them at MGM the Feb 1 :) Just a nice, pretty day to begin something. :)

Both Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First will start their apperance at the Disney Junior Live show on February 18th.

My niece loves Doc and my DD is nuts about Sophia. We are on DC in the spring that gives the one day trip to WDW. Sadly, we will not have time to attend the show at MGM (yes its MGM to me too!). Is there any Doc or Sophia merchandise available in the MK? The local Disney store and online is lacking items for either of them. TIA!

Has anyone heard any updates??
I've seen that the new Disney Junior show starts Feb 15th (typical because we leave on 14th!) but I'm hoping that Doc will be around the park during that week

So excited to hear that they will both be there, will they be joining the Hollywood and Vine Character breakfast? I sure hope so!

My niece (3) called me last week while I was at WDW and asked for a Doc McStuffins doll. I had no idea who she was and looked it up. Unfortunately I couldn't find any merch for her while we were there.

I am so very excited that my 2yr old princess will be able to see her 2 Disney Junior favorites at the show at the studios (MGM--still have and "ear-ful" tower t-shirt, remember when that was the icon for that park?) My hubby and I were just looking at pictures when that location was still the soundstage restaurant. My how things have changed!

how exciting!! i was just posting about this the other night
we go in 2014 and my DD is crazy about these two. (sofia and doc)
Even my son loves them!!

Yay, I hope they are there when we arrive in December! My girls love Doc McStuffins and Sophia the First :cool1:

I thought Disney Junior was a puppet show? Are they changing the show format or are you talking about a different attraction/show?

Still pretty bummed that my girl won't be able to see Doc and Sofia. That's just our luck, though. I'm not going to complain because I'll be happy just to be in the park for a day :) I do hope I can find some merchandise though. We HAVE to bring something home for my girls best friend, Sophie. If only Monster High was Disney... it would be a cinch!

MGM--still have and "ear-ful" tower t-shirt, remember when that was the icon for that park?)

I still Think it should be the icon, and I even use it on my graphical chart itinerary that I give to the family for our trip.

Yes. It's MGM. I do not care who has the contract right now. It was MGM when I was a kid and it's MGM now as an adult :)

I struggle so hard to call it by the right name.... Teach an old dog new tricks, one thats bad with names any ways..... Hard to do....

At least I'm not as bad as my dad, Always Calls AK - Animal Planet... "Dad that is a channel, not a theme park."

I thought Disney Junior was a puppet show? Are they changing the show format or are you talking about a different attraction/show?

It is a puppet show, but I think people are holding out hope for a M&G, or Hollywood and Vine addition... There was a Character Version of Sophia in the Christmas Parade, so I guess she could be used anywhere, anytime...

224099_586193888061155_2011474321_n_zpsed843356.jpg

Since they are putting a lot on poor Sofia's shoulder ;), I'm pretty sure she will be appearing at the Character Breakfast in the park!

I still Think it should be the icon, and I even use it on my graphical chart itinerary that I give to the family for our trip.

I struggle so hard to call it by the right name.... Teach an old dog new tricks, one thats bad with names any ways..... Hard to do....

At least I'm not as bad as my dad, Always Calls AK - Animal Planet... "Dad that is a channel, not a theme park."

It is a puppet show, but I think people are holding out hope for a M&G, or Hollywood and Vine addition... There was a Character Version of Sophia in the Christmas Parade, so I guess she could be used anywhere, anytime...

224099_586193888061155_2011474321_n_zpsed843356.jpg

My DD9 would LOVE to meet Sophia--she looks so cute in the parade!! We have a resv. for the first time at H & V in June. It would be great if she was there!:)

I know what you mean about new names for things. My DD11 is in MIDDLE SCHOOL, not JUNIOR HIGH as I'm used to calling it!!;)

I laughed so hard at your dad calling AK Animal Planet! That's so cute and funny!! :goodvibes

We are going in April and I am so hoping Sophia will be at the disney junior breakfast we're having, that would make my daughter so happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!