Do your dancin' here!

hey mac.....you seen my ticker at the bottom? you see how many days till my cruise next year??? :eek: don't feel so bad.....i'm in the 400's with that trip..... :laughing:

i saw it but i dont do boats.

i think you've done it all then when you have that cruise done bubba's mom

you are a mover!

I do believe I have about 14 days left!! Well....Yea...two weeks from today we leave!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

116 days until we are at RPR. We will be at WDW for 7 days before that and then another 7 days after. Yippee!!!!!

I have ages to go!!! And I won't arrive in Orlando without doing the 9 hour plane trip with a 2 yr old and 5 yr old. The fun...

Only 5 more days till we leave!!!! Our first trip to Universal, we've done Disney a bunch of times. So excited!! Wish us luck, we are driving. Will definately report back to you guys.

So not packed, so not ready , , , but we will be! And who cares, it's vacation, we can deal with whatever I forget to throw in the car!
:dance3: :cheer2: pirate:

i think you've done it all then when you have that cruise done bubba's mom

you are a mover!

we ain't dun AK yet....... :rolleyes1

(cruise is after UO next year and early anniversary gift to ourselves....wanted to take Bubba w/ us, so figured why not DCL??)

Bubba's Mom, we are at 12 months and 3 weeks till our Disney Cruise! You have to book those cruises so friggin early if you want a good rate and good stateroom. That drives me nuts! Which one are you on? We did the Wonder in December and had a good time so we rebooked the Magic for May 3 next year.

arg-2-50-trans.gif
arg-5-50-trans.gif

MORE DAYS!

Bubba's Mom, we are at 12 months and 3 weeks till our Disney Cruise! You have to book those cruises so friggin early if you want a good rate and good stateroom. That drives me nuts! Which one are you on? We did the Wonder in December and had a good time so we rebooked the Magic for May 3 next year.

arg-2-50-trans.gif
arg-5-50-trans.gif

MORE DAYS!

Hey Jodie!

I know about bookin' early! I booked as soon as the dates/rates were out! We are cruisin' the Wonder June 29 for 4 nites....double dip at CC! :banana: We're excited!!! Since it's SO expensive, and I don't plan to stay in the stateroom much (just sleepin' and showerin'), we're Cat. 9, Deck 2 adjoining cabins w/ my Mom 2030 and 2032. We went back and forth with a lower category and higher deck w/ verandah, but figured we wouldn't get our money's worth/use out of the verandah....so, there we are. Our room is under the elevator lobby...figured that was best for where we wanted to be. (not under the nightclub). At first, my Mom was in Puerto Rico on vacation (3.5 weeks) when the rates came out, so i was on my own planning this. At first, she was actually booked IN our cabin w/ us (hence the quad sleeper). By the time she got home and I convinced her the extra $180 for her own cabin was worth the money (the $180 is the difference between adult rate and what we'd pay for Ryan), those were the best cabins we could get (happened to be adjoining.....DCL wanted to put us in the rear of the boat....I told 'em "NO WAY"! :laughing: ) So, as you can see by my ticker....looooong way to go.

Hey there! You'll be glad you didn't go with a lower category (at least IMHO). My sister and her friend were one deck below us in a Cat 11 (on deck 7). It was a little claustrophobic for me, and then you don't have the split bath either. That bathroom was way tiny! Plus, I think you'll like having a porthole. Good decision, IMHO! You'll love it. :)

Promised myself I wouldn't look anytime soon:rolleyes1 we've been waiting forever & ever...

75 big ones:banana: :dance3:

wow, that felt goodpopcorn::

Hey there! You'll be glad you didn't go with a lower category (at least IMHO). My sister and her friend were one deck below us in a Cat 11 (on deck 7). It was a little claustrophobic for me, and then you don't have the split bath either. That bathroom was way tiny! Plus, I think you'll like having a porthole. Good decision, IMHO! You'll love it. :)

i bought the Passporter book and it actually included pix of deck 1 and deck 2 "windows" ( i at least wanted a window!) Deck 1 has the two smaller "porthole" windows vs Deck 2 has a hugh "oblong" window)....wasn't stayin below Deck 2 that has the larger window. We are adjoining w/ my Mom, so i guess you could say we have 4 bathrooms! (2 splits) :rotfl:

Bubba'smom - when did you book your cruise? OMG, you'll luv it soooo much.:banana:

AlexandNessa -we went in Dec. too (what a great time to go!). Would have loved to hide somewhere on Castaway Cay.
We really lucked out, got an upgrade from Cat 10 to Cat 8:cheer2: luv, luv, luved it (except Nassau - ewwww).

Cancelled our 4 day for this Dec. (had a secret porthole Cat 10) and booked a 3 upgrade aft extended balcony on the Carnival Legend outta Tampa. It goes to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize & Costa Maya. If i play my cards right, i can sneak in a day @ WDW & Universal 1st - DH won't know what hit him lol.

Lets talk cruises:cool2:

Bubba'smom - when did you book your cruise? OMG, you'll luv it soooo much.:banana:

about 2 weeks after they released dates/rates :laughing:

AlexandNessa -we went in Dec. too (what a great time to go!). Would have loved to hide somewhere on Castaway Cay.
We really lucked out, got an upgrade from Cat 10 to Cat 8:cheer2: luv, luv, luved it (except Nassau - ewwww).
Cancelled our 4 day for this Dec. (had a secret porthole Cat 10) and booked a 3 upgrade aft extended balcony on the Carnival Legend outta Tampa. It goes to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize & Costa Maya. If i play my cards right, i can sneak in a day @ WDW & Universal 1st - DH won't know what hit him lol.

we're going to UO for a few days before the cruise.....of course! I don't see why you couldn't sneak in a day or two....what the heck? you're already DOWN there.... :rolleyes:

Lets talk cruises:cool2:

i thought we was dancin'? :confused3

I'll dance, even though I have 120 days left to go. But I started counting down with almost a year to go, so I feel I'm getting a lot closer now!!

:banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter