Do you like the signatures?

mommy*RN said:
Thanks! I changed it - and I like how I am floating above DH's pic - makes my superiority complex known to everyone! :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: Too funny!! I can't wait to "borrow" that nurse smilie next summer :goodvibes

I love the siggies too, except as mentioned when they are obnoxiously long (ie violate Disboard rules). It's fun to see a little glimpse of each other's lives!

I hated them when I had dial up. Took forever to load so I turned them off.

Now with DSL, I actually get to see and use them. Too cool...

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
I like mine any everyone elses siggy!
I love your pic!! Where did you take it??? Id love to do my kids here...DS LOVES Nemo!

I love the signatures too! I like to see how old everyone else's kids are, and when their next trip is. I also love pics, one day when i figure out how to do it , i'll have my kids pics on.

I also love to see my own sig. when I post with my kids names, ages, and My next trip to Disney :sunny:

3princesses+aprince said:
I love the signatures too! I like to see how old everyone else's kids are, and when their next trip is. I also love pics, one day when i figure out how to do it , i'll have my kids pics on.

I also love to see my own sig. when I post with my kids names, ages, and My next trip to Disney :sunny:

the easiest way to do it is to go here http://www.imageshack.us/ and click on browse then if you have the picture saved in your computer just find the picture and double click on it then click on host it,
once that is done you use the links it gives you for Hotlink for forums all you have to do is copy it and paste it into where you type here on the forums and just like magic you have your pic! pixiedust:
if you have other questions feel free to ask :)
oh and BTW if you want counters or glitter just click on mine and it will take to straight to it to make one yourself...

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
we had it done right in fron of the living seas at epcot in february.. :cheer2:

I agree, great pic! Too bad ours had some random French guy and girl who wouldn't move out of the way...

I love signatures. The only ones that bug me are the <i>put this in your sig if you've never ingested x substance with a bad statistic</i>. ones.

I like signatures too. It gives you a glimpse into someones personality, and I think helps me remember people more. Having distinct signatures make people seem more like people, and not just another user name on a message board of 100,000 members. I haven't been around here that long, but there are definately certian posters that I recognize because of their unique signatures.

I like mine, but it needs to be changed. I just need to take the time do do it one of these days.

ETA - I do think my sig though breaks the 12 lines rule, I need to fix that.

babiesX2 said:
I only mind a sig when it violates the rules and regulations that the Disboard has set. The rules are posted on a sticky at the top of each board, but I think alot of people don't know it because I see sigs that are against the rules frequently. The main rules are sig should not be more than 12 lines and no more than 3 non-disboard graphics. There are regulations for the graphics, but I don't remember them right now.

ITA! :thumbsup2

I think that the signatures are cool but it drives me nuts when someone's signature takes up my entire screen (and often goes beyond my screen size!!!!) They are supposed to be cute little snippets of your life not your own personal novella :rotfl:

There have only been a few signatures that I have found to be truly offensive or inappropriate over the years (There are actually 3 floating around right now that bug me!) One even caused me to put the person on ignore.

Christypl said:
Mine is watching the parade with my son during his first Disney trip. My dh was deployed at the time and we both needed a little magic.

I love that pic. How did you get it taken & what sizes were available? I'd love to have one like that of the 3 of us in a large print to hang on the wall.

babiesX2 said:
I'm saying Bye Bye to my old sig cause I found a nurse! I have to post this because it made me laugh!
deadhorse.gif
I crack myself up! I don't understand why the tag fairy hasn't visited me yet. :sad2:

:crazy: Me ~*~ :laundy: DH ~*~ :beach: DD13 ~*~ :hyper2: twin DD's 16 months

I'm glad someone explained the horse thing. I thought you were making a political statement, & I'm so glad to be wrong. :rotfl: Don't feel bad about the tag fairy. I've been around here for years, & haven't been tagged. I guess we dont know the right people. ;)

I'm way too overprotective to post a pic of my DS, but you guys have inspired me to at least add my vacation countdowns to my sig. :teeth:

mantysk8coach said:
I like signatures too. It gives you a glimpse into someones personality, and I think helps me remember people more. Having distinct signatures make people seem more like people, and not just another user name on a message board of 100,000 members. I haven't been around here that long, but there are definately certian posters that I recognize because of their unique signatures.

I like mine, but it needs to be changed. I just need to take the time do do it one of these days.

ETA - I do think my sig though breaks the 12 lines rule, I need to fix that.

No, it doesn't. :goodvibes

Are those the Nelson twins in your sig???

Signatures and tags are my favorite part of the DIS experience. They add color (literally and figuratively) and help you "get" who a person is.

I like having my trip notes in there, first for my own memories, and secondly, so if I'm talking about DCL or OKW or something, people can actually see that I've been there and know what I'm talking about, not just blowing hot air.

I loved my WISH ticker (soon to return) and my WISH clippie. I worked dang hard for it and it's really part of the WISH culture and community.

Finally, I like putting my little rebuttal in the bottom of my sig. Those silly "98% of teenager..." sigs always kind of bugged me, so I used part of my space to set them straight. That part is mostly for my own amusement, though I occasionally get replies and PMs thanking me for putting it up!

The DIS without sigs would be so sad & bland!!!

tarheelmjfan said:
I'm glad someone explained the horse thing. I thought you were making a political statement, & I'm so glad to be wrong. :rotfl: Don't feel bad about the tag fairy. I've been around here for years, & haven't been tagged. I guess we dont know the right people. ;)

I'm way too overprotective to post a pic of my DS, but you guys have inspired me to at least add my vacation countdowns to my sig. :teeth:
:lmao: about the horse! I guess we aren't part of the right 'clique' to get noticed by the tag fairy. How about we start our own "No Tag" clique? :wave:

jenr812 said:
:rotfl2: Too funny!! I can't wait to "borrow" that nurse smilie next summer :goodvibes
You can use the nurse now...you're a NURSING STUDENT...right??? Use the nurse - come to the dark side - use the nurse - come to the dark side...

babiesX2 said:
I guess we aren't part of the right 'clique' to get noticed by the tag fairy. How about we start our own "No Tag" clique? :wave:

Who needs a tag fairy, when we have 1/2 beaten horses. :lmao:

I tried to add my Universal Orlando & cruise countdowns from another site to my signature, but they didn't work. :confused3 Help!!!!

make up a story about wanting to propose to his wife to get (yikes - FREE) admission into the park right before the fireworks went off

Making up a story? I call it lying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter