Do you like ground floor rooms? (Beach Club)

We LOVE ground floor but we have two elementary school aged kids and find it so handy for coming in and out and when they want to play outside

Formulating Touring Plans request. Nothing is guaranteed, but shooting for the moon for a view in the category booked at Beach Club (garden).

Was going to request a balcony room, but saw quite a few ground floor garden view rooms that would have patios.
Always stay on higher floors, so this would be new.

Ground floor - like or dislike?
We like them for easier and quicker access out...especially with strollers.

Don't forget that if you have a ground floor room, the patio door does not lock from the outside. If you are leaving the room to go someplace, somebody will have to lock the patio door from the inside and go out the room's regular door.

Thanks everyone. A lot to think about.

I don't mind people walking past us, we live on a busy street, but I also don't want to keep our curtains closed all the time.

Would not use the patio for exit/entry.

We'll see. I'll probably request NW facing full balcony and see what we end up with. :)

Yes if it’s a garden room, especially if it’s near an outside door to a quiet pool. So convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter