Do you have a 3 second rule

I would have loved to have been able to use the 3 second rule about 30 minutes ago. BUT apparently I am the only one who thinks to ever sweep the kitchen floor. Half of my box of spaghetti just fell and there was no way I could try to "save" any of it.

Depends, if it is dry and /or hard then I will pick it up and use it.....but only at my house. Away....nope, everything is thrown out.

Nope. If it goes off my plate onto the counter or table, it gets thrown out, and the floor would definitely be out of the question. I was raised in a household where we didn’t eat after each other (no eating with the same utensils or off the same plate) and we didn’t eat things that had fallen. Some things just stick with you. I will say that we didn’t pass illnesses around, so that was a bonus.

PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game - New Edition

No rules for me. I've have all sorta things in my mouth.
This is a family forum :rotfl2:

No rule. I have carpet in the kitchen I haven't removed for tile yet. All the carpet is crap and I walk through with my shoes on often when I am in and out doing something outside.

If I dropped it in the dining room, I would have a fairly lengthy rule, but I don't have a dining room table and am never in there except to put things in cabinets or walking through to the living room, so never drop anything on the linoleum floor. Everywhere else is old dirty worn out carpet including the kitchen and bath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter