Do you Believe?

Look at the first map in this video. 96% of UFO sightings come from the US.

That’s because 90% of them are secret military equipment/planes. 5% are probably people who are drunk and the remaining 1% is probably an unexplainable phenomenon (maybe alien life).

I absolutely believe in UFOs - there are many all the time - but that just means an unidentified flying object - could be anything. Do I believe they are extraterrestrial in origin - no, I do not. I do believe that there likely is alien life out there in the universe - the universe is just too big for that to be unlikley - but I do not believe they have visited us.

I absolutely believe in UFOs - there are many all the time - but that just means an unidentified flying object - could be anything. Do I believe they are extraterrestrial in origin - no, I do not. I do believe that there likely is alien life out there in the universe - the universe is just too big for that to be unlikley - but I do not believe they have visited us.
Serious question. What do you think about stories about sky people from ancient civilizations?

Yes...ish. I definitely believe there is intelligent life out there, it would be incredibly conceited to assume that in the vast expanse of the universe, we're it. Have they visited? Maybe. I really found the UFO Museum in Roswell enlightening, because they presented both sides, including a LOT of debunking, which makes me think the stuff they couldn't debunk could conceivably (though far from definitely) have been aliens. And the ancient sky people intrigue me. I guess I'm open minded, but not a hard believer.

Yes, I do believe that extraterrestrial life is out there. I refuse to believe that we are alone in the universe, especially with how big and expansive it is. That doesn't necessarily mean all UFOs = extraterrestrial life, as Brian said in another post. Now don't get me started on shows like Ancient Aliens........UGH.

Personally, I believe in UFOs - they are Nazi technology in the shape of advanced aero fighters, powered by experiments known as "Die Glocke". As for alien life visiting us? Unlikely. I mean, the Universe is vast, but the closest form of life to us is probably just a form of yeast or an electrical storm.

Well, as an additional question, if aliens attack, would you fight for earth or try to hide?

I believe there are UFO's - meaning any unidentified flying object.
For various reasons there are many things we'll never know what it was, who sent it, etc.
or we simply will not be told the answer.
Anything that cannot be explained could also be demonic.

I believe that we are the only human life in the universe,
not because I'm arrogant but because I do believe - in the Bible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!