Do we switch to the NEW Plan?

kiahrah

to Infinity & Beyond
So, My husband and I have the Gold Plan right now through AAA. We are staying at the AKL for 7 nights, and wondering if we should switch to one of the new plans. We are doing the Cirque de Nouba show, and Hoop De Doo Revue... It is a tough decision. We also have th Town car - which we could cancel and then utilize the new complimentary shuttle... decisions.. decisions.. any thoughts?

do the math.

see what the new plan costs would be for the same thing you have now.

then see what the new plan costs would be without your extras.

then make your decision on your numbers.

From what I've read on disney's site, it looks like the Gold plan is exactly the same as the new Premium Package (except for the pins and lanyards). So if you want the same type of package the only difference would be the price. HTH:)

Your best bet really is to do the math, but I'd stick with what I have, if I were you.

If the MYW plan turns out to be cheaper - they won't refund you the difference.
If the MYW plan turns out to be more expensive, well, where's the benefit?

Phone CRO, quote your confirmation # and tell them you want to compare what you have reserved with the MYW plan. Tell them you are not making any changes now, but you wish to compare package prices. Chances are the MYW is more expensive, because the resort rooms on that plan are at the rack rate, but let them price it out for you. Make sure the plan they quote you includes all the features your Gold plan has. Then you will know. Also, remember that there may be a $100 charge for any changes you make on your gold plan. After you get that all straightened out, let them know you are interested in the magic express. They can explain that to you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter