Do they do anything for Birthdays at IoA?

IndianSummer

Mouseketeer
My dd wants to spend her ninth b-day at IoA and I'm wondering if they do anything to make b-days extra special like Disney does? We're staying at a Disney resort and just heading there for the day then back to a Disney Restaurant for a late dessert. Any tips?

My dd wants to spend her ninth b-day at IoA and I'm wondering if they do anything to make b-days extra special like Disney does? We're staying at a Disney resort and just heading there for the day then back to a Disney Restaurant for a late dessert. Any tips?
Make sure you stop by Guest Services and get her a birthday button. You never know what will happen when the TMs see it's her birthday.

Make sure you stop by Guest Services and get her a birthday button. You never know what will happen when the TMs see it's her birthday.

Thanks for posting this. I know there is no guarantee that anything will happen, but her brother got chosen in the spring at Ollivander's, and I wouldn't want her overlooked because he fits the profile, so this may help. Though of course there is no guarantee either would be chosen, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for posting this. I know there is no guarantee that anything will happen, but her brother got chosen in the spring at Ollivander's, and I wouldn't want her overlooked because he fits the profile, so this may help. Though of course there is no guarantee either would be chosen, but it's worth a shot.
Sure...I would imagine if they see her button, she would be chosen if at all possible. I don't know how they pick people but like you said it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter