Do real men eat quiche?

Im tearing up a bit, I had such high hopes for Micaa
Jason you know you can have bacon in quiche???
DW would make quiche for dinner and the kids would ask what it was. She'd say "quiche" and they turned their noses up at it.

The next time she made it they asked what it was and she said "egg and cheese pie." They loved it!
Our DGD loves quiche! We buy ready made quiche at the grocery store and she likes it warmed up for breakfast.

I will just chime in to say I do not judge my man being real by what he eats.

I'll get around to worrying about the effects of judging men by what they eat when women and their body types are no longer included in a list of food choices like something to be ordered off a menu.

I'm blaming this on you guys 😂😂😂😂 I decided to make a quiche this morning. Got the filling made. Had two pie crusts. Didn't want the other to go to waste so prepared apple pie. And without thinking it through, used both crusts for my beautiful pie. Went to finish putting quiche together...and realized what I had done. No crust. 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

I made due and got a crust together, but what a pain! And I spilled OJ in the fridge where DD had put it in without a lid. Happy Wednesday!!!

I personally don't like quiche, or anything with much cheese in it, but a "real man" eats whatever they want. If a man wants to eat quiche he isn't any less of a "real man".

Odd question.

A quiche is just a baked omelet. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with eating one if they like egg dishes. I don't know what your anatomy has to do with it.

What is in an impossible cheeseburger pie?
It sounds like a quiche made with the meat substitute from Impossible Foods. At least that's what it sounds like to me without looking up anything else.

OK - as for my previous comment, I clicked on the later link, and it's the "Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie". That changes everything.

A real man or woman will eat what is prepared and served, and then compliment the person who prepared and served it for doing so. Otherwise they may find themselves in the kitchen doing the cooking instead. :duck:

It sounds like a quiche made with the meat substitute from Impossible Foods. At least that's what it sounds like to me without looking up anything else.
OK - as for my previous comment, I clicked on the later link, and it's the "Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie". That changes everything.
I didn't know about Impossible Foods meat substitute. I grew up calling it Impossible Cheeseburger Pie, thanks for clarifying

I didn't know about Impossible Foods meat substitute. I grew up calling it Impossible Cheeseburger Pie, thanks for clarifying

I've heard people call them both Impossible and Impossibly Easy. Impossible because they make their own crust as they bake. The ones we made the most in our family was one we called a breakfast Impossible pie, with bacon, onion, and cheese (was my fav), a dessert one with coconut (was not my fav), and the cheeseburger one.

And yes, real men eat quiche 😄

I believe the follow-up book was called “Real Women Don’t Pump Gas”.
I guess my mom is the only real woman. She refuses to pump gas. When I lived nearby, I would fill the tank for her if my dad was gone. If I wasn't available, her parents would do it. For such an independent woman, this is the weirdest thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter