Do real men eat quiche?

DW would make quiche for dinner and the kids would ask what it was. She'd say "quiche" and they turned their noses up at it.

The next time she made it they asked what it was and she said "egg and cheese pie." They loved it!

If that works for kids, I think it could work for us men.

(For the record, I like quiche, frittatas, you name it--brunch food, that's how I think of it.)

What about women? What if they don't like quiche? Are they not real women?
I don't have a double standard. I also eat what is put in front of me. I may not love it, but I can eat it. To me, it's rude to refuse what you're served. I also taught my DS to eat all types of cuisine from an early age, so he never has to worry about insulting his host.

Last edited:
Well since I am the cook and I don't make it we don't eat it but that's okay to because my wife hates it. I love eggs but she does not so the only time I get them is when I go to the farm without her. Then it's eggs over easy, bacon, and tortillas.

I make low carb quiche a couple times a month. Spinch or Broccoli, add some itallian sausage, bacon bits or ham, eggs & bit of milk and whip it good (yes Devo reference) then add 3 kinds of cheese enough for my wife and I for 3 days.

No, they don't. And they don't use umbrellas.
I am fine with a lot of things that men do not get to do, or see, or eat or whatever, as long as they do not talk about it either. Keep the Rule Book of Men to yourselves, women have other stuff to do. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter