do i switch?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wildernessbride52105, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. wildernessbride52105

    wildernessbride52105 Tinkerbell wanna-be...FINALLY at the begining of t

    Sep 14, 2004
    hello everyone. i booked my hotel stay for POR back in may. i'm getting married on may 21, 2005. well i would really like to get a discount when they become avaliable but i'm affraid to cancel my current res. what to do!!!???
  2. BevS97

    BevS97 disney scrapper

    Oct 31, 2000
    wait until they come out and then make a 2nd reservation, when the 2nd one is all sorted out then you can cancel the first one
  3. Carrieberry

    Carrieberry <font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread

    Nov 30, 1999
    Keep the current ressie and then when the codes come out, call back and have them apply the code to your existing reservation. They may issue you a new ressie number, they may not. Did you book a room only or a package? You can also book another seperate reservation at the code discount and then have them apply your deposit to the new ressie if they have to make a whole new one (for example if you are going from a package to a room only or vice versa)l. Don't cancel your reservation. It is hard to wait, but the codes and offers probably won't come out until March. Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding!!

Share This Page