Do I really need ADR's?

You selections look great! Chef Mickeys, at the Contemporary, is on the same monorail loop as the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian, so there shouldn't be an issue. I would just take a bus to the MK and then hop on the monorail (outside the park entrance) to get to these resorts. The DW website says you can also take a walkway from MK to the Contemporary if you would prefer.

Your choices look good based on your priorities. Some TA are outstanding and others are of course very bad and don't bother explaining anything to their clients. I hate the thought of people wasting TS credits on QS meals, or showing up at WDW wanting to take their kids to eat with Mickey and finding that they needed to make reservations months ago. It sounds like you're in good shape though and have researched what you want.

Now how hard is it to get to these other resorts? I know they are on the monorail. But if I'm coming from CBR, I have no clue where they are in relation. I figure 'Ohana will be easier, since I will just leave the park and ride the monorail to the Polynesian, but getting up in the morning to get to The Contemporary?

Not a problem. From MK you can get to the Poly either by monorail or resort launch.

To get to the CR for breakfast you can take the bus to the MK and either take the monorail or walk (it's only about a 10 min. walk). OR (if you're like me and aren't much of a morning person) take a taxi so you can leave your resort a half hour later. :goodvibes

As for the need for ADRs during a low crowd period- yes they are still necessary because this is precisely the time periods when they have free dining. So LOTS of folks with TS credits to use up = heavy booking for most of the restaurants.

This.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter