Do I need a PS for RainForest Cafe?

cricket429

Mouseketeer
Do I need to make a PS for restaurants in DTD? Am getting ready to make our PS for chacter meal and started wondering.
Thanks

OH YEAH ....you need one.... and if Im not mistaken you need to call the restaurant directly as you may not be able to make them through Disney.

The only way to get a priority seating at Rainforest is by calling the location directly at least 24 hours in advance. You can get the number when you call disney dine because we have it in our notes.

I called and made a PS for there through Disney dining a couple of weeks ago?

You can make a PS for the one at AK thru Disney Dining as long as its not same day...but the one at Marketplace only takes direct call PSs

The Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney make their own seating arrangements for guests. On the day of, it is walk up only.

You may make PS for the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom through the Disney Dining system, but not on the day of... in that case, you would have to make them directly through the restaurant. Also, the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom serves breakfast, but the last dining time available in the evening is at 6 pm.

Hope that helps!

The only way to eat at the DTD RFC without a PS is if you have joined the Safari Club. They offer front of the line seating with the card for a party up to 6 people. We love that little card. To join the Safari Club, go to the website www.rainforestcafe.com and click on the link to the safari club. You can also get discounts on food and merchadise at RFC as well as some of the other restaurants owned by Landry's. We use the card here at home at Joe's Crab Shack. I hope this helps. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter