Do I Manage All Credits for Two Rooms?

AUDramaQueen

DIS Veteran
I just booked two rooms and included the DDP. One room is in my name and the other is in my daughter's, BUT I manage her plans too in MDE. Will I have access to everyone's credits available in the app? Last time I had the DDP, the app wasn't even a thing so not sure how this all works now 😳

ETA: This is related to when we mobile order specifically. Will I have to create two orders each time?

Last edited:
Each person who is part of the reservation and has an MDE account will have access to the account. Also, anyone with a MB linked to the reservation will have access to the credits. It's really not one person who manages but rather all on the reservation.

Each person who is part of the reservation and has an MDE account will have access to the account. Also, anyone with a MB linked to the reservation will have access to the credits. It's really not one person who manages but rather all on the reservation.
I realized my initial post wasn't quite clear so I edited it as you were answering.😁

I was basically asking how mobile order would work when I am the only one with a MDE account in either room. Would I have to place two different orders - one for each room?

No. If all of you are in the same reservation or linked, your credits will be pooled together in one pool of credits.

I would highly recommend at least one other person in your party download the MDE apl. They can create a login of their own or sign into your account but managing everything for 2 rooms has potential to take a bulk of your time when I’m sure others would be happy to share.

No. If all of you are in the same reservation or linked, your credits will be pooled together in one pool of credits.

I would highly recommend at least one other person in your party download the MDE apl. They can create a login of their own or sign into your account but managing everything for 2 rooms has potential to take a bulk of your time when I’m sure others would be happy to share.
I'm taking all your notes! :drinking:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter