Do codes EVER come out on weekends?

mermaidwannabe

DIS Veteran
Wouldn't that be problematic for TAs? Or do most TAs work on the weekends. I just wondered OBVIOUSLY because I WANT them to come out tomorrow but am thinking maybe I'll have a weekend break from all of this computer checking.

If the code is published in the Sunday travel section, Sunday might be the first day it's good on :confused3

From Mousesavers, this code came out on a Sunday (6/27/04)

8/1/04-8/28/04 "available to anyone" room-only code 6/27/04, exp 7/31/04
8/1/04-8/28/04 package discounts for general public 6/27/04, exp 7/31/04

I remember having to re-book for an upcoming trip and calling on a Sunday when codes came out.

If codes are in sunday's paper. Someone will have them on here, tommorow, as some bigger cities get their travel section on Sat.

I would love it if they did come out this weekend. Friends of ours just decided to go to WDW the last weekend of April and want to stay at the Wilderness lodge. They are really hoping for this code (as well as I am since i have bragged this resort up so much to them)

Mady/Sophiemom said:
If codes are in sunday's paper. Someone will have them on here, tommorow, as some bigger cities get their travel section on Sat.

Last year the Georgia resident codes came out in the Sunday paper. I've got to go to the store this afternoon, I'll pick up a paper and let you guys know if there's anything in there.

Terri

Seems like some people get the Sunday paper on Saturday, so I am hoping that tonight we hear from them if there is anything in tomorrow's paper.
DJ

Unfortunately nothing today in Atlanta's Sunday paper :sad2: But I'm not giving up. Even if no codes come out we're still going to have a good time at Disneyworld!! Last year I only paid $89 a night including tax at POFQ, paying quite a bit more this year, but I really love that resort.

Terri

Thanks for posting...here in WV, I don't get a travel section and was keeping an eye out for trustworthy DISers like yourselves. :)

teedee said:
Last year I only paid $89 a night including tax at POFQ, paying quite a bit more this year, but I really love that resort.
Terri[/FONT][/B]

I'm paying more than that for a value. :confused3 Oh, well at least we're going. It's better than staying home. :wizard: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter