Do both Mears and Sunshine Flyer stop at MCO Jetblue terminal C?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Trying to decide between Mears, SF, and Uber for transportation between MCO Jetblue terminal C and CSR. Would rather not have to go to terminal B for any reason as it will be just DD and I managing all our luggage. Not thrilled about the possibility of surge pricing (landing around 9:15AM, return flight is at 3:30PM) or Uber would've been the sure winner. Do they all stop at terminal C?

unfortunately, no.
If you want to use Mears or Sunshine, you have to go to terminal B (better via train than the buses). it's uncomfortable, I know. I have the same dilemma for my april trip...

I used Mears last week and we stopped at Terminal C first, before heading to A and B.

Guess it will be Mears then. Rather not have to trek from Terminal C to B each way just to save 16 with SF. DD and I are not directionally gifted 🤪 so we will likely get lost multiple times trying to find the desk.

I did sunshine flyer home on 2/3 and it did not drop off at terminal C. I did the tram over, then It was a rather long walk through a parking garage etc, I was continually asking staff if I was going the right way. Terminal C is beautiful, but rather vast until you get to the gates. I hardly saw any people until I reached the security area (no line there either).

Mears picked me up at Terminal C in December--and I was the only passenger!

I definitely got both picked up and dropped off by Mears Connect at Terminal C in September/October. Was flying internationally with BA so was glad I didn't have to trek back to the other terminals after already having got lost twice in the new terminal after a long flight.

I landed via JetBlue in Terminal C in December. Mears transport was downstairs. I recall Sunshine Flyer was also there.
I landed in Jan and used Sunshine Flyer but did direct service one way (terminal c pick up). i dont believe standard bus service is in Terminal C. On the way back, we took standard/bus and were dropped off at B side of main terminal (had to take Aiport Terminal Link to C).

To anyone who has used Mears from MCO to WDW from Terminal C - do the coaches collect from Terminal B then take a stop at C before leaving the airport? Or C before B?
Or separate coaches for B and C?

Bumping this thread now that both services are merged. Traveling in August and my spouse will require a wheelchair to get to ground transportation. No checked bags, we can push chair, flying JetBlue into terminal C.

Does bus pick up and drop off at terminal C now? The website appears to indicate that but I would love to hear recent experiences before I book.

Bumping this thread now that both services are merged. Traveling in August and my spouse will require a wheelchair to get to ground transportation. No checked bags, we can push chair, flying JetBlue into terminal C.

Does bus pick up and drop off at terminal C now? The website appears to indicate that but I would love to hear recent experiences before I book.
I fly in to Terminal C, most recently on May 7th, and I take Mears Connect. Yes, they do stop at Terminal C. So much so that once when I was the only passenger at midnight, Mears sent a jitney-style vehicle to pick me up and take me to my resort.

I fly in to Terminal C, most recently on May 7th, and I take Mears Connect. Yes, they do stop at Terminal C. So much so that once when I was the only passenger at midnight, Mears sent a jitney-style vehicle to pick me up and take me to my resort.
Thank you! This answers my other question of whether to bother to pay more for semiprivate bus. Not only did you put my mind at ease you also saved me $150!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter