DLR-P in January?

monzmom

Mouseketeer
Hi! My DH & I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary in Paris. :bounce: :bounce: And since DLR-P is so close, I've talked him into spending a day at DL. We aren't planning on doing the the Studios park since we're limited on time.

I know that it will be cold in France during that time of year, but what else can we expect in terms of the weather? How are the crowds during this time of year? I know the park hours will be short but will we have enough time to hit the must do rides?

I think that's a good start, but I'm sure I'll think of other questions and will post them later. Thanks for your help! DU

Hi Donna..

anything is possible in terms of weather.... from freezing cold with steel-blue sunny skies to rain and nasty wind, so be flexible on the day you want to go, last year we had the pleasure to see the castle and buildings covered under a nice layer of snow, but that`s not to be expected every year.
Crowds will be non-existant with most of the rides walk-on so you will have plenty of time to enjoy your day and see every show and ride ! !
You can go to the resort from Paris by public transportation RER in about 35 minutes from city center, trains every 10-20 minutes.

Just ask whatever you want to know ... it`s a pleasure to help

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter